Wonder Woman 1984 - 1/6th scale Wonder Woman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn you!.Grrrr...why you always bump up this thread with pointless post? You gave me a false hope that it has just been released :(

Every time a thread gets bumped I get anxious that a figure's been released! :panic:

I highly anticipate that I'll open a thread and see final product photos and gasp :panic:

Q3

Attachments

• A1A81503-2C5D-4FD9-BEEF-0869CB9404B0.jpeg
    A1A81503-2C5D-4FD9-BEEF-0869CB9404B0.jpeg
    222.4 KB · Views: 48
I pre-ordered it, but little iffy on the final product after looking at their current releases

NRToys production paint is nowhere near HT level. Very low bar typical KO paint apps and very much a you get what you pay for kind of deal. The product listing is definitely using the real HT head for the pics.

It looks good, particularly for a very inexpensive head sculpt.

Omega are you going to get a WW too? ;)

NRToys production paint is nowhere near HT level. Very low bar typical KO paint apps and very much a you get what you pay for kind of deal. The product listing is definitely using the real HT head for the pics.

Yeah it looks like they're using the HT head sculpt, and as aforementioned it is most likely going to have sub-par quality.

Back