WHAT ARE THE CHANCES of ''SEINFELD'' 12'' FIGURES AND A PF ''kramer statue''

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i would be surprise to see if SS do this line or another comedy line. I was even surprise that they even did Hogan's Heroes, so who knows. SS is a bizarre place. :emperor

To be honest slim and none. But you seem to be very hard pressed to get this/these figures made....So....I say your best bet is to start a crusade, post in large fonts, make threats of war to Sideshow, challenge the Mods on this board(the Dark Lord himself, perhaps)argue with others members of this board, and eventually get bannised to the Sandbox....It may work for us and it just might work for you, but probably not:cool:

King Darkness said:
To be honest slim and none. But you seem to be very hard pressed to get this/these figures made....So....I say your best bet is to start a crusade, post in large fonts, make threats of war to Sideshow, challenge the Mods on this board(the Dark Lord himself, perhaps)argue with others members of this board, and eventually get bannised to the Sandbox....It may work for us and it just might work for you, but probably not:cool:

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

King Darkness said:
...lol:rotfl

Seriously the only way this will happen is to commission one yourself - good luck.

Darklord Dave said:
Seriously the only way this will happen is to commission one yourself - good luck.

I think McFarlane or NECA should do a TV show themed Movie Maniacs/Cult Classics line. You could get Seinfeld figures, CSI, Twilight Zone, I Love Lucy, etc., etc.

how about a diorama for the comedy store, with ethnic audience members and a michael richards on stage. when you press the button on his back, he says racial slurs. I would sadly probably buy that.

congerking said:
how about a diorama for the comedy store, with ethnic audience members and a michael richards on stage. when you press the button on his back, he says racial slurs. I would sadly probably buy that.
that has nothing to do with the show SEINFELD:confused:

Honestly I think these would sell if they were to be made, as long as the line didn't get crazy and stuck with the core cast I could see them selling. Of course getting the Money to pay the actors for them to be made is a different story and I think the real reason why they won't be.

denger4000 said:
Honestly I think these would sell if they were to be made, as long as the line didn't get crazy and stuck with the core cast I could see them selling. Of course getting the Money to pay the actors for them to be made is a different story and I think the real reason why they won't be.
:chew :chew :chew

Back