• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold PCS Premium Collectibles Studio's 1/3 Scale Rocky I and II: Rocky Balboa Italian Stallion Statue SET FACTORY SEALED!! MINT!! U.S. Seller!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bfe123

Freakalicious
CF Supporter
Reaction score
FOR SALE: EXTREMELY LIMITED and hard-to-find PCS Rocky I and II: Rocky Balboa 1/3 scale statue SET. Never displayed; never removed-from-the-boxes. They're MINT in their original and FACTORY SEALED cardboard shipper boxes. This PCS Rocky statue set was a limited edition of 75 matching numbered sets. This set is # 48 of 75.

I am the sole owner of these statues. I purchased them directly from Sideshow Collectibles when they were originally released. From a smoke free collector home. Shipping to United States contiguous 48 States only. No international shipping allowed. This Rocky statue set retailed for $2100. I'm offering the pair for $1700 shipped!!!!! That's approximately 20% off MSRP with free shipping!! Paypal payments only. Don't miss out on your chance to own these awesome Rocky collectible statues!!!

Yo, Adrian! I did it!”

Sideshow and PCS present the Italian Stallion 1:3 Scale Statue Set, bringing collectors two iconic looks from the Rocky film franchise. This high-end collectible set features the Rocky and Rocky II Statues by PCS for a detailed and comprehensive addition to any film fan’s collection.

Step into the ring with Rocky Balboa, whose iconic on-screen presence has been captured in an extremely detailed and lifelike 1:3 scale collectible format. Both the Rocky and Rocky II Statues measure 25.7” tall, depicting the chiseled heavyweight boxer as he appeared in his first two films, complete with detailed boxing ring-themed bases and mixed media costumes from his climactic bouts against Apollo Creed. Rocky takes a prepared stance, light on his feet, bringing the strength and tenacity of this unforgettable cinematic icon to your shelf.

The Rocky 1:3 Scale Statue features red and white fabric shorts with Stallion branding on the waistband and also includes a red and yellow hooded Italian Stallion robe and a white fabric towel that can be displayed on the figure. The Rocky Statue additionally has sculpted white boots, striped socks, and red gloves to complete his ring look.

The Rocky II 1:3 Scale Statue features black and gold fabric shorts with the word Rocky on the thigh and also includes a gold and black hooded Italian Stallion robe and a white fabric towel that can be displayed on the figure. The Rocky Statue additionally has sculpted black boots with a gold stallion design, striped socks, and red gloves to complete his ring look from the hit sequel.

This is what your collection has been training for- bring home the Italian Stallion 1:3 Scale Statue Set by PCS today!!

rocky1.jpg
rocky2.jpg
Rocky3.jpg

IMG_3809.JPG

IMG_3810.JPG

Back