WB 100 - 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure [Hot Toys Exclusive]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If his eyes were pure white (white eye balls and white paint around the eyelids) and they gave it a matte blue, he wouldn’t look as bad.

The regular eyes and chromed out dome just kills it.

Back in 2013 I made a photoshop manip of Keaton and joked Hot Toys could make a Toy Fairs exclusive. 10 years later, Hot Toys did it but with the wrong Batman.

View attachment 642959
DUDE, I have been looking all over for that picture on my old HD's. Thanks for creating it and posting it again

What If the Nolan Bale Batman did have this classic blue tone on the armor in the films …would it be as memorable

What If the Nolan Bale Batman did have this classic blue tone on the armor in the films …would it be as memorable
I'd like to think the design/creative team would make him a completely new suit that better fits the color scheme, rather than poorly recoloring one he already has.

I'd like to think the design/creative team would make him a completely new suit that better fits the color scheme, rather than poorly recoloring one he already has.
You'd think so. Likely not much more thought and effort went into it other than - which is a current overstock, ...how can we do an easy repaint gimmick.

To me this WB 100 "anniversary" is pretty meaningless in association with Batman anyway, not really looking for anything to commemorate it. DC wasn't officially part of Warner Communications until the 70's and WB's first Batman film was the 89 anyway.

It would be more interesting if WB did 100 aniversary movie characters from their classic archives; Don Juan (first synched music), Fugitive from a Chain Gang, Public Enemy, Casablanca, The Maltese Falcon, Rebel Without a Cause, or Looney Toons.

Or if emphasizing the WB & DC union, the actual WB/DC firsts: A trio pack commemorating; Lynda Carter (Wonder Woman, Christopher Reeve (Superman, and Keaton (Batman, all WB's production first takes on the DC licenses. This might have made more sense.
7of63j.jpg

I'll give another 16 years for 2039, and celebrate Batman's actual 100th,
hopefully by then someone can come up with something more interesting than this. :lol .

Last edited:
Man it's been an up and down 2 weeks with hot toys. Spider-Man $20.99, Ben Afflecks stuntman 1/6th collectibe figure and now blue and black flying dolphin man. Seriously what is going on? Theres been some great unveils in the past 2 weeks too, but these are 3 huge Ls for hot toys

And on the topic of the suit, I'm just sick of seeing it at this point. It's so overdone. I'm tired of seeing this pencil neck batman suit. Give us the begins, hell give us the clooney nipples suit over this one at this point

Last edited:
This is right up there on the ugly scale with the porcelain Stormtrooper they made a few years back. Someone actually thought this was a good idea?

Aside from the dolphin head, it's the black under suit that kills this the most. It really highlights the panels and makes it look like a badly designed 100 piece puzzle in action figure format.

Man it's been an up and down 2 weeks with hot toys. Spider-Man $20.99, Ben Afflecks stuntman 1/6th collectibe figure and now blue and black flying dolphin man. Seriously what is going on? Theres been some great unveils in the past 2 weeks too, but these are 3 huge Ls for hot toys

And on the topic of the suit, I'm just sick of seeing it at this point. It's so overdone. I'm tired of seeing this pencil neck batman suit. Give us the begins, hell give us the clooney nipples suit over this one at this point
I'm also tired of the DK/DKR suit. One of the worst suit designs ever, but its utility design made sense. I could probably picture it in a different light had HT gone with a dark grey suit and darker blue tones (with matching cape unlike here) but this Sherwin-Williams $#!t is a new low.

The only redemption for the TDK suit is a Batman Beyond movie. All-black with a red bat symbol, no cape, and a mask covering the entire face.

What an awful idea.

It's almost like Hot Toys wanted to justify why they've decided to let DC and Batman licenses languish for nearly a decade. Release a terrible figure that almost no one wants, get terrible sales, and then say "See? DC/Batman figures don't sell very well, so it's good that we haven't been making them!"

Lazy, lazy, lazy.

Yep, the BVS suit actually looks pretty great in classic colours. It’s just the best Batman suit out there (although I really love Battinson too- for completely different reasons.)

The Afleck faceplates could definitely use an upgrade but it doesn’t seem like that’s a possibility anymore.

Last edited:
The should've taken the Batfleck suit, and go one up and give him the yellow oval logo like in TDKR comic.

If the were going for this suit, go dark matte dark blue and gray.

I didn't really have much to say about this just the Gordon Ramsay gifs😂😂😂😂

But the more I think about it I went back and I looked at the photo of this atrocity. This is a huge punch in the face to collectors of hot toys figures. Everything about this figure and that comes with this figure is just recycled from all the Batmans through the years. They giving him the base that came with Bane from the dark Knight. They just add some weird **** to it so it looks like a whole different base. Every accessory is recycled . I don't know why they're giving him the sticky bomb gun? They give the sticky bomb gun but they don't give the backpack since the DXO2 figure 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

Then they give him the EMP gun. I have the MP gun from the DX12. I have the batterangs , and I have the little bombs which I've had since the MMS version and the DXO2. The same freaking grapnel gun.

Here we'll take the newest Batman figure and paint his boots his gauntlets and his gloves and his head blue. brand new figure bada boom bada bang. 💰💰💰💰💰💵💵💵💵💸💸💸💸💸💸 No collectors to Hot Toys will buy this no problem.

Back