LIMTOYS - Nathan 1/6 scale collectible figure (Uncharted 4)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Of course, we're doing the U4 look but we want to give him recognizable accessories from each game, including the iconic ring.
Just my two cents, but accessories I’d like to see:

Sir Francis Drake ring
Nate’s journal

U2 Golden Dagger/Shambala key
U2 Cintamani Stone resin
U3 ring cipher disc
U4 Saint Dismas Cross
U4 pirate/gold coins

And of course if you consider Chloe, the Tusk of Ganesh would be a beautiful accessory.

Excited to finally see LIM tackle Nate! That Prime 1 statue really had me thinking that it's a shame no one was doing him. Happy to see you were able to convince the team otherwise!

E0li8Bd.png

Really excited for Limtoys take on Nathan Drake. The best 1/6 Nathan Drake I've seen till now was this custom. I am sure Limtoys can give us an even more accurate representation of the character. What I loved about this custom was the weathering that gives this "dirty" look. I hope we'll also see that on Limtoys version. I am also looking forward to the 1/6 scale The Last of Us figures announcement. 1/12 "All that Remains" look really good, but 1/6 is where it's at, at least for me.
ZbZVWRf.jpg
dc3deqb-71a72594-f35c-406b-93d2-033ad7cd4c0c.jpg

What about the skull from U1?
That too.

Really excited for Limtoys take on Nathan Drake. The best 1/6 Nathan Drake I've seen till now was this custom. I am sure Limtoys can give us an even more accurate representation of the character. What I loved about this custom was the weathering that gives this "dirty" look. I hope we'll also see that on Limtoys version. I am also looking forward to the 1/6 scale The Last of Us figures announcement. 1/12 "All that Remains" look really good, but 1/6 is where it's at, at least for me.
View attachment 574651View attachment 574652
I always loved this custom too, but I'm confident that what we're making is capable of exceeding it.

Last edited:
I have one more question, being very glad to hear the ring of Francis Drake will be included!

Do you consider a clip-on, or a full on belt with the Large Buckles Nate used to wear?
They are part of the memorabilia seen in the attic after all.

Woah, really happy you guys are doing Nate! UC4 is my favorite game in the series and look for Nate, can’t wait!

View attachment 574651View attachment 574652
That custom is nice, but I really dislike that headsculpt. I don't think it looks like Nate at all and while the rooted hair is done well, doesn't look styled properly either. So far, I think P1 and Kai are the only ones that got the sculpt right. At least to my eyes.

That custom is nice, but I really dislike that headsculpt. I don't think it looks like Nate at all and while the rooted hair is done well, doesn't look styled properly either. So far, I think P1 and Kai are the only ones that got the sculpt right. At least to my eyes.
Kai sculpt is good but lacks a definitive likeness due to his choice of expression. It's hard to place it as U4. I think Prime 1 got it right and I know Lim will knock it out of the park. I'm hoping one of the sculpts or maybe both have some slight damage like the game.

I have one more question, being very glad to hear the ring of Francis Drake will be included!

Do you consider a clip-on, or a full on belt with the Large Buckles Nate used to wear?
They are part of the memorabilia seen in the attic after all.
interchangeable buckles would be a nice extra. i remember getting the buckles from the collectors edition but never worn them lol.

I went through MKIceAndFire's no commentary walkthroughs of the four games, but spent more time in the fourth since it was visually far more stunning, not to mention much more cinematic.

That race downhill through the town in the 4x4 was quite something!

Now I know a bit more about Nathan Drake I could well be up for a LiM figure, knowing how LiM figures turn out.

I'll be greedy though, and wish for an Elena otherwise Nate'll be lonely. :lol

I already know once this comes out it will sell out pretty fast. I hope after Lim does his friends first Sully, then Elena and Chloe and then Sam.

I would get Rafe too. By far the best villain in the series.
Pretty much agree and I know R.R.X does too. Lol he's the most realistic one in terms of his goals and motives. As Nate said to Elena on their Drive through the island "He wants the glory, he doesn't want to be known as the guy who got rich of his inheritance, walking away isn't an option" definitely for me a more grounded villain the only other one who probably matched him but not as memorable is Asav from lost legacy.

I went through MKIceAndFire's no commentary walkthroughs of the four games, but spent more time in the fourth since it was visually far more stunning, not to mention much more cinematic.

That race downhill through the town in the 4x4 was quite something!

Now I know a bit more about Nathan Drake I could well be up for a LiM figure, knowing how LiM figures turn out.

I'll be greedy though, and wish for an Elena otherwise Nate'll be lonely. :lol

Happy you enjoyed the games, even though I really enjoyed Uncharted 2 I still prefer Uncharted 4 as well, just an amazing game despite it's rocky development, with some of my favorite levels, places and interactions from the franchises, I also quite enjoyed the Avery and Tew story and loved uncovering the mistery of Libertalia, but I've always had a soft spot for pirate stuff.

You should really watch playthorughs with music tho, it really adds a lot to these games, especially the final boss fight between Nate and Rafe, it's my favorite from all the games and the scene that follows with Nate and Sam leaving the ship almost has a dream like quality to it with the soundtrack, the first time I played it I thought they were gonna bamboozle me and reveal it was some sort of dream haha.

Back