LIMTOYS - Nathan 1/6 scale collectible figure (Uncharted 4)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nate is my favorite character and most desired figure. Can't wait for this! I actually ordered a costume set a little over a week ago lol.

The figure will be based off U4, what I was shown was very early drafts of two possible sculpts, the idea is to include iconic treasures/trinkets from the thief's adventures, a couple of weapons and a base similar to gunslinger, all of this is subject to change of course, right now we have several figures in development but due to the simple design of this one it will probably be announced sooner.
This is incredible. Would imagine the simple design and easy to produce weapons and accessories definitely helped get Nate a green light. This should be a home run for LIM all around. Easy design, easy to produce and quality check, and should sell well as a good version of this character has been wanted for some time now.

Thank you for making this happen.

Do you think it could be possible for him to have the Sir Francis Drake ring on the string, even tho it's not technically featured in U4?
That accessory would have been the main reason I wanted a U2 or U3 version of Nate...the ring is just so iconic. But hey, I'm just happy to be getting Nate. A ring accessory would be awesome even though he lost it years before U4.

This is absolutely fantastic news! A quality Nate is probably my most wanted figure ever.

Although it's still soon, would it be possible to have an alternative young Nate (U2 or U3) nate headsculpt and outfit as well? I know it might be a big ask, but it would be a nice addition for those of us who have played the games since the beginning.

I gotta resist the urge to look a gift horse in the mouth lol. I prefer the Nepalese variety of unmarked thievery.

I suppose I'll just say I'd pay extra for him to come with an additional shirt and pants.

So happy to hear that he might be coming sooner than later. I thought it would be a while considering Aloy was announced first and there hasn't been an update.

The figure will be based off U4, what I was shown was very early drafts of two possible sculpts, the idea is to include iconic treasures/trinkets from the thief's adventures, a couple of weapons and a base similar to gunslinger, all of this is subject to change of course, right now we have several figures in development but due to the simple design of this one it will probably be announced sooner.
that's a shame, UC1 and UC2 are probably my favorite looks of him.

What about the possibility of two sculpts? One more serious for action and one showing his more lighthearted side?

Oh my gosh this is freaking awesome can't wait to see the first promo pics whenever they come out!!!
U4 look of Nathan was my personal favorite (especially the Scotland ver)design of all the games so this will be perfect.

Thank you to everyone who urged Lim to take a second look at demand for this character and to you R_R_X for getting the team together to green light this, I couldn't be more happier

A U4 Nate would be great, it's my favourite of the 4 games and the model for Nate was so detailed and a great place to work with for the sculptors.

Please don't get greedy guys 😅 , we have tons of stuff in development and other products that still need to be reeleased, the fact this is happening is because I fought hard for it, because you beautiful people made your voices heard and then other factors came into play that made the decision to greenlight the project easier for the team, I hope we can make the majority of fans happy, even those who prefer other looks.

Please don't get greedy guys 😅 , we have tons of stuff in development and other products that still need to be reeleased, the fact this is happening is because I fought hard for it, because you beautiful people made your voices heard and then other factors came into play that made the decision to greenlight the project easier for the team, I hope we can make the majority of fans happy, even those who prefer other looks.
You're telling me you wont make very single character, main and supporting, from every video game ever with all outfit changes they've ever had?! Your heart just must not be in :rolleyes: :lol

Hope people see this and don’t ask for a ton of different outfits and stuff. Yeah, it would be great to have U2 Nate but an older Nate sculpt wouldn’t even look right in U2 clothes.

Let’s just all be happy that we’re getting the high quality Nate we’ve sorely needed for years. That alone is a major win.

And if we’re going to ask for anything, let’s unify asking for a Sully companion piece and a LL Chloe. Because we all know we want Chloe’s ass in our display. She said it herself. We’ll miss it when it’s not around. Lol

Of course, we're doing the U4 look but we want to give him recognizable accessories from each game, including the iconic ring.
Wait is this like the first half of the game where nate is in his attic where you can examine old treasures from past games. I hope you guys included the toy gun for fun. Lmao

Wait is this like the first half of the game where nate is in his attic where you can examine old treasures from past games. I hope you guys included the toy gun for fun. Lmao
Something like that, like a tribute to the character and his past adventures and something other figures of the character haven't done.

Back