TRON Legacy Collectibles thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the toys have done well for the most part. So i'm hoping to see some more toys. As for another TRON movie. I think only time will tell.

Apparently they are about to greenlight a sequel.
It didn't do brilliantly but not bad either, and it's still making a decent amount at box office world wide.

Very disappointed with the quality of the toys.

TRON: Legacy has made $158million in the states, meaning it has made back its money already (although imdb states that the movie budget is estimated at $170 million). Combined with merchandise (it was the top movie merchandise seller this year) and world-wide receipts, this will be a decent money maker for the company.

Apparently they are about to greenlight a sequel.
It didn't do brilliantly but not bad either, and it's still making a decent amount at box office world wide.

Very disappointed with the quality of the toys.

I agree that the action figures and vehicles are not that great. They are not as horrible as the Star Trek but they are still not great.

The only company that makes 3 3/4 inch action figures that are excellent is Hasbro. The SW, GIJoe and Marvel are all wonderful. Hasbro does such a great job that everything else looks horrible by comparison.

Well thanks to fellow boardie Kal-El
I finally scored CLU's deluxe bike!
So, currently, my Tron Legacy collection is complete!! :yess:

Though I'm still missing that awesome UK exclusive Recogniser... :monkey2

Well thanks to fellow boardie Kal-El
I finally scored CLU's deluxe bike!
So, currently, my Tron Legacy collection is complete!! :yess:

Though I'm still missing that awesome UK exclusive Recogniser... :monkey2

AWESOME!!!

i still don't have CLu's bike :(

have yet to be able to find it still!!

Just picked up the 3 discs since they had them all. Also saw an absolutely stunning milf shopping with her 3 year old kid. I think she was on a break from the strip joint next door. Aaaaah.

TRON: Legacy has made $158million in the states, meaning it has made back its money already (although imdb states that the movie budget is estimated at $170 million). Combined with merchandise (it was the top movie merchandise seller this year) and world-wide receipts, this will be a decent money maker for the company.

Don't forget to include the $150-180million they spent on promotion!
They went crazy selling this movie.
:cuckoo:

Apparently only Wal-Mart carried it...
here in San Diego the 3 Wal-Marts I visited, didn't have anything Tron at all...

same here! no walmarts have it here. I'm going to check one by my school tomorrow but I doubt they'll have anything. all other walmarts I've been to don't have any Tron figures really. from what I've seen, only Target has restocked in my area

if anyone here happens to find Deluxe Clu on Light cycle not charging crazy eBay prices, I'd REALLY appreciate it! :D

thanks!

Damn can someone post a pic of the two lightcycles again ... maybe I should buy them afterall :(
Everytime I see it in the packaging in hand I am not impressed but I keep thinking back if I should get them or not :(

A few more pics today....

SAMFLYNNCYCLE_036.jpg

SAMFLYNNCYCLE_034.jpg

SAMFLYNNCYCLE_037.jpg

CLUCYCLE_026.jpg

CLUCYCLE_023.jpg

CLUCYCLE_021.jpg

Here you go!
They are awesome!!
:rock!

Thanks....oh crap.... ok Wallymart here I come, hope they still have them as I found both of them last time like a week or two ago
(I knew I could count on fellow freaks to give me the final push to o out buy something again :lol)

I hope you guys can find the Clu lightcycle... it seems they are long gone in my area. I managed to snag one more for someone on another board but even it turned out to be a return.

Walmart never seemed to have it here (Sacramento area). Only Target had them. However, Target never seemed to have the Clu Light Cycle, very few Kevin Flynn dolls and even fewer Flynn discs. I don't think I ever saw a Light Cycle in our mix.

would be nice if they could've shipped more though. like when the new waves came out. I know it's an exclusive and all, but man as many times as I go to different walmarts, I only saw Clu and his Light cycle ONCE! but i guess it's one of those things you just have to deal with. it's like hunting for Transformers. the one you really want comes 1 per shipment most of the time :slap:monkey2

The disc are so simple but look so damn good on the little stand it not even funny. Kevin's is really clean. Although I have to confess I was surprised at how much I really love the one man light jet...Wowzers

Back