The Mandalorian (Star Wars Live Action Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be watching and will go into it with a clear mind and either enjoy it or not. But for those saying "I want rough, on his own adventures...", the reality is that a likely very small percentage of viewership is comprised of that mindset and is overwhelmed by those who watch for "cute little baby Yoda". Disney is all about viewership and that little guy has to be one of the all-time cash cows from a character perspective.

From my own personal perspective, I like the two together. There's a cool bond and while it would've made sense to have them apart for a season only to come back together later, I can live with the abbreviated split and reunion. Ready for March 1st (although my Mando underoos are on backorder... ;) )

I'll be watching and will go into it with a clear mind and either enjoy it or not. But for those saying "I want rough, on his own adventures...", the reality is that a likely very small percentage of viewership is comprised of that mindset and is overwhelmed by those who watch for "cute little baby Yoda". Disney is all about viewership and that little guy has to be one of the all-time cash cows from a character perspective.

From my own personal perspective, I like the two together. There's a cool bond and while it would've made sense to have them apart for a season only to come back together later, I can live with the abbreviated split and reunion. Ready for March 1st (although my Mando underoos are on backorder... ;) )
The show may be called "The Mandalorian", but it's always been about him AND Grogu since the beginning. There's zero chance they ever split them up permanently.

XjfbLI4.jpg

The show may be called "The Mandalorian", but it's always been about him AND Grogu since the beginning. There's zero chance they ever split them up permanently.
Yes we all know where it's headed, with once great Jedi and Mandalorian icons Luke and Fett rendered complete incompetent failures by Disney, .... your new Jedi Master & Mandalord.
7bisll.jpg

...this is the way. :lol

Last edited:
Mando S3 streaming is only about nine days away!!!! Hype train go go go!!!! :panic:

Esports Hype GIF by Spacestation
While you seem to be at HYPECON 3, for myself I remain at HYPECON 4 with a dose of skepticism.

For your convenience:

Readiness condition
Exercise termDescriptionGeekiness
HYPECON 1COCKED BLASTERNerding out is imminent or has already begunMaximum geekiness. Immediate forum responses and nitpicking
HYPECON 2FAST PACENext step to nerding outReady to fanboy or fangirl and nerd out in less than six hours
HYPECON 3ROUND HOUSEIncrease in nerd readiness above that required for normal geekinessReady to nerd out within 14 days or less
HYPECON 4DOUBLE TAKEIncreased media watch and strengthened anti-spoiler measuresAbove normal geekiness
HYPECON 5JADEDLowest state of readinessNormal geekiness

While you seem to be at HYPECON 3, for myself I remain at HYPECON 4 with a dose of skepticism.

For your convenience:

Readiness condition
HYPECON 1COCKED BLASTERNerding out is imminent or has already begunMaximum geekiness. Immediate forum responses and nitpicking
HYPECON 2FAST PACENext step to nerding outReady to fanboy or fangirl and nerd out in less than six hours
HYPECON 3ROUND HOUSEIncrease in nerd readiness above that required for normal geekinessReady to nerd out within 14 days or less
HYPECON 4DOUBLE TAKEIncreased media watch and strengthened anti-spoiler measuresAbove normal geekiness

In that case I can't wait to move in to HYPECON 2 then 1 and deploy :panic: :panic:

NEWS: Jon Favreau confirms he has already written season four of The Mandalorian:

“Season four? Yeah, I’ve written it already. We have to know where we’re going to tell a fully formed story, so we mapped it out...”

NEWS: Jon Favreau confirms he has already written season four of The Mandalorian:

“Season four? Yeah, I’ve written it already. We have to know where we’re going to tell a fully formed story, so we mapped it out...”

A plan? For disney star wars? That can't be right. Someone fire Favreau.

For your convenience:

Readiness condition

I remain in limbo between HYPECON 3 & HYPECON 4. Which for me is pretty odd.

So, this means if Season 3 is awesome Season 4 will be...but if Season 3 stinks...uh oh.

Hopefully this new season will turn out good. Always the chance they'll balls it up.
If they mess it up, oh well, nevermind.
I don't really get excited for Star Wars anymore (except for Andor season 2 perhaps) so I won't feel too let down if they screw it up.
Mando season 1 & 2 were decent though.
It's Schrodinger's Mando show for now.

Last edited:
Back