The Mandalorian (Star Wars Live Action Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Mandalorian - Season 3: Attack of the Clowns...

333068021_1176261763071088_2607569137088861356_n.jpg

:monkey1

35-16 is the apparent runtime of Mando S3 Episode 1.

Yes that includes credits and the recap.

Source
Including credits and recap. So less than 30 mins of actual show.
Previous Mando seasons had some pathetically short episodes, but the first of the season usually had a proper grown up live action show runtime. Not a great start if the first one is a kids cartoon runtime episode. After such a long wait from the end of Mando season 2.

The first five episodes of season one were all under 40 minutes, the first was actually only 37 minutes and the second was only 30.

Could the first episode suck? Sure, after Book of Bob I'm ready for anything, but runtime isn't exactly an indicator of quality.

The best episode for me was Cobb Vanth's introduction, The Marshal.

Bringing down that Krayt dragon was better than most modern movies. The rest of the season, Luke aside, didn't do much for me.

And I'm sick of seeing Bo's face. Sackhoff is a terrible actor.

And I'm sick of seeing Bo's face. Sackhoff is a terrible actor.
I thought she was fine in BSG but that show had other problems ... can't remember seeing her in anything else but she does seem a touch one-note; not sure if that's because they've been giving her 2-dimensional roles and flat direction, or if she's indeed, a mediocre actor.

I haven't decided whether to wait for multiple episodes of this show to drop before tuning in, or to go for it in real-time with many of the rest of you weirdos. :unsure:

Could the first episode suck?
Do those Hollywood freaks drink baby blood and practice Satanic rituals?

(That was a joke.)

(The possibility of the episode sucking was not.)

(I understand most Satanists do NOT drink anything stronger than a nice bourbon.)

The first five episodes of season one were all under 40 minutes, the first was actually only 37 minutes and the second was only 30.

Could the first episode suck? Sure, after Book of Bob I'm ready for anything, but runtime isn't exactly an indicator of quality.
I've always been frustrated with the short runtime on The Mandalorian.
I'm not saying the short runtime means the quality of the show will be bad, but after waiting this long for season 3, starting out with a kid cartoon show runtime first episode is ridiculous.
I'm going to wait a bit longer so I can watch 2 episodes at a time. I'm not doing this 30 min or less per episode crap again.

She's not "terrible" or "awful" lol, she's fine. Not the best actor ever but hardly the worst around. She's always played Bo well since TCW.

Back