The Mandalorian (Star Wars Live Action Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully he is a little different this season.

I'd like to see new weapons.

I understand the Mandalorian "Ambien" rifle was based on the rifle from the SW Xmas Special, but it's just not IMHO a cool gun. There's a reason loose parts dealers are sort of stuck with it.

James Cameron makes cool guns. His movies have cool futuristic looking weapons. For the most part, of the newer SW releases, I'm just not a fan of like 90 percent of the weapons I see. I don't see myself as a weapons snob or anything, but it would make merchandising easier.

Let's just finish out what's going on here - Mando is turning into Space Cowboy Samurai version of Blade. Which is OK by me. Load him up with lots of new weapons and armor. I miss HT releases with tons of accessories. I'm not such a huge fan of Terminator Salvation, but John Connor had enough cool stuff shown in the film to support a set full of interesting stuff.

I hope it's a good show this season. Barring that, give us enough to have some good figures. I remember when HT tried to nickel and dime everyone by showing the early release photos of the Falconer Predator without the falcon. ( That's like asking someone to help you do a heavy move and you refuse to buy some pizza. There's some just things you don't do...) At this point, I'd be game for a 3 second scene of Mando having a pet Sullustian half bionic boa constrictor with a shoulder mounted rocket launcher.

"Hey man, boa constrictors don't have shoulders.... just saying..."

When I was a kid, I wanted IG-88. The original one. Why? Two guns.

Too bad Cara Dune is gone. She was a fun character.

Just make a fun show. Have a big adventure. Show some spectacle. I'll give Filoni this much credit, he knows he's not trying to make a series with the grim dull thud of an Ad Astra.

Dunno what exactly it is but that dialogue in the above clip felt really awkward.

The line’s definitely felt a little too forced. Like they know the reason for Grogu’s return is lazy and they decided to throw in some fancier words so regular people would focus on those instead of how they brushed off the reasoning:lol

:lol

fadicu5ygkuebzqr.jpg

Not particularly excited for this. Sure I'll watch it when it start in a couple of weeks but I don't think I'll be too upset if it turns out to be a disappointment.
Disney Star Wars has conditioned me to feel less.

To be fair I thought the purpose of the face scan was to log user. Like a CCTV camera at a cashpoint. Except thst its like if cashpoint machine only works if you aren't wearing a balaclava. The data/code cylinders are like the credit card with the codes being the pin.

Grogu's return killed it for me. All the achievements of season 1 and 2 that led to the finale all for nothing really. I really wanted to see mando go off on new more serious adventures, not have him bogged down with a baby for yet another season.
Bbbut now he's an outcast! From his Mandalorian cult! That only has 2 surviving members! Neither of whom are very good people! He must reclaim his honour so that he can... *checks notes*... rarely ever see them?

Back