1/6 The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale The Mandalorian Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the email saying it would be ready for "early processing" September 29th. Paid in Full. Now it's still sitting in limbo. I cleared space in the Detolf for Din and everything. :impatient:

I got the email saying it would be ready for "early processing" September 29th. Paid in Full. Now it's still sitting in limbo. I cleared space in the Detolf for Din and everything. :impatient:

Yep. Mine sits at "preparing to ship". Maybe they are still unloading the boat or something.:dunno

On the other hand my IS Iron Man just shipped, even tho I accepted early ship after Mando.:google

Just leave that space right there, 'cause he'll be along and probably sooner rather than later.

In other news, how do you know you spending too much at SSC? When they send you a $25 off coupon, that's how. The bad thing is I'm seriously considering using it :p

Double frustrated now, mine finally shipped on Monday 09/28 via Fedex and is due to arrive tomorrow 10/02 , as of Tuesday morning tracking shows it left Blooming California and no tracking update since, seriously doubting it will arrive tomorrow now.

Double frustrated now, mine finally shipped on Monday 09/28 via Fedex and is due to arrive tomorrow 10/02 , as of Tuesday morning tracking shows it left Blooming California and no tracking update since, seriously doubting it will arrive tomorrow now.

I got my order from UPS today, I didn't know Sideshow used FedEx?

It's been an option for sometime but may be switching to ups depending on what happens.

In my personal experience UPS loses less stuff than FedEx and I have had fewer hassles overall. USPS is obviously the worst. But none are 100% perfect of course.

In my personal experience UPS loses less stuff than FedEx and I have had fewer hassles overall. USPS is obviously the worst. But none are 100% perfect of course.

Haven't had one lost yet , and my expeirence with Fedezx has been good up until this point but I may give ups a go after this. I also need to remember right now that things are a mess out there but hopefully I will know something tomorrow.

Quickly tossed him up with some Avengers for a photo. It's a tie right now between him and Thanos for my favorite figure this year.
the_bay-4.jpg

I literally just got this figure out of the box and it really exemplifies the level of greatness HT is able to pull off when they put in the effort. The costume is complex and beautifully executed. They really nailed the metallic paint to match the look of the beskar, which is so very often botched even on high end collectibles. There are small nits of course but I am pretty blown away by this thing. Don't make the mistake of skipping and only getting the beskar version, the rough gunslinger look of this costume should not be missed!

72ec1214b82ffa6420777651cd0b98d6.jpg

Here?s a quick pic on their bases for a height comparison. Mando is a tiny bit taller. Of course next to the death troopers they?re taller

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks good but the head looks very small. I can see why Mando wears his helmet all the time as his head must be very, very tiny!! Great details though.

Pascal is listed at 5' 11". I think the height looks fine. Even the body proportions look pretty accurate to me. A couple very small nits...the pants probably a bit too baggy and the orange fingers of the gloves could be dirtied up a bit. As has been already mentioned a few times be very careful with the peg on the rifle strap.
01fa6ec5ec271dd455c32fa3514b9447.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Back