1/6 The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale The Mandalorian Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking of doing the same. Short video clip below. Not only does the figure look awesome, but that Stormtrooper helmet does as well!

https://youtu.be/BIf228OONF0

Nice, thanks for posting that !

I get that Hot Toys are pretty much a mass production company these days and figures need to be the same, but the weathering is getting a bit beyond a joke.

First the Remnant Trooper weathering being printed on, all 100% the same. Now even the holes in the Mando cape are die cut 100% the same. To the extent they look totally die cut and non-natural.

I guess it's not totally tragic in the view that I can rough up the weathering myself a bit to make it look more realistic and torn.

But I guess that's what we get to keep prices and production turn around times low.

If they weather each piece individually, those with bad weathering would complain. Now, everyone has the same weathering. But for troopers using a slight variation would be nice.

But I guess that's what we get to keep prices and production turn around times low.

giphy.gif

Total man-in-suit vibe from these pics. Pretty incredible release. Ugh, didn't want to me tempted by the Mando figs.

Just add to cart and click purchase, don't think about it, don't worry about it. Just do it.

This looks awesome. I thought the show was decent, not great and didn?t plan on collecting any. But this looks great....
Stop taunting me hot toys

Total man-in-suit vibe from these pics. Pretty incredible release. Ugh, didn't want to me tempted by the Mando figs.

Yeah, this pic is one of my favourites.

(Except for those perfectly formed holes in the cape :lol)

Seems they have a new blogger who takes more outdoor shots.

116800320_10157411761757344_2873083793860917107_o.jpg

Goddamn it. I blame the bloke in here who said they preferred the rustic look to this one over the clean Beskar.

Figure looks cool, but Beskar Mando had the wow-factor for me when I saw it during SideshowCon. Also... the Stormtrooper helmet weathering look like when I try to do weathering by applying 1 coat of spraypaint from the local DIY store..

Fantastic job by HT..however it was a shame this armor was only featured in two and half episodes :lecture

Ohhh I love the way this came out. I fell in love with the show and PO last year. I cannot wait to get him in hand such a great piece. Now I contemplate IG88 lol.

...damn. I?m tempted. I only wanted the beskar mando from the show. That?s it... but I see a deep hole opening up...
Kind of wanna get this one for a Blurrg and then the Beskar with child in the cabinet... but it?s not gonna stay with that. I know.

I think I'm staying out of this series, but in terms of season 1, I think the most iconic display would be a recreation of the near dialogue-less episode, Mando walking through the canyon in this armour with the child beside him.

Naturally the child only comes with the Beskar version. :lol

TBA sent an email saying this was in stock so I went to go grab one and it was listed as out of stock. I can’t believe they blew thru this so fast.

I wasn't going to buy any versions of him, until they showed the Beskar with the two kids.

Ordering the Beskar got me in the mood to order to the original, since each would be able to have a version of the Child.

The V1 can have the V2 base and the Child in the hoverpram.

The V2 can have the V1 base and standing Child.

It's time to re-watch the series.

Back