1/6 The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale The Mandalorian Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Although - HT has gotta get the sculpts right. Hate bein' on the fence for critical characters 'coz HT drops the ball on that score - IMO. Esp. when Hasbro can turn out a 6 inch Cara and she looks pretty good.

I would decry this as needless worrying, except for the case of Jango. I seriously really and truly want someone at HT to tell me how Cody and Rex are spang-on for Jango likeness, but Jango looks like someone else...? How does that work, exactly?! What?! So use *that* sculpt, correct the scarring and we are good! BUT NO.

At this point its all academic, because I will eat my hat if Jango ever goes up for PO. [If I even owned a hat, which I dont.] But just saying! Couple that with HT's repeated fumbling of female characters and yes, the idea of how Cara would get treated is kind of worrying.

Also curious as to how HT can justify an Ewok, but we can't get Kuiil. O-Kay!

[My hatred of ewoks has recently been re-confirmed by a recent viewing of RotJ and man, this movie.... all that new CGI did not help one single thing, I hate the new Sarlacc, they ruined the whole Jabba's palace scene, I just have nothing good to say about it. Except that I must admit, Luke was looking pretty right in that black outfit.]

Back to checking my phone for Mando ship notification, make it happen SSC!

Yeah was just going to get the beskar armor but get this one too. Just pre-ordered.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

I wish I like this show but I can?t stand it for some reason. Really struggling to watch it again. Every time I read Mandolorian I feel like throwing up. It?s very weird bc I?m a huge Star Wars and Clone Wars fan. Only character I liked is the Ig droid

I made up some excuses for myself and ordered this... there?s a long time till the Beskar version (which I also have on preorder) comes out anyways.

I wish I like this show but I can?t stand it for some reason. Really struggling to watch it again. Every time I read Mandolorian I feel like throwing up. It?s very weird bc I?m a huge Star Wars and Clone Wars fan. Only character I liked is the Ig droid

That's certainly a new perspective that I haven't seen before.

I have seen this perspective before - from you that is ;) ...I have a hard time figuring out how you can be a big Clone Wars fan and still hate this to the point of throwing up. But I guess life is full of mysteries.

Seems a tad... melodramatic. :lol

At the price point..I think I?ll wait until he gets in stock in the U.S.

I don?t think he will sell out...if he does, I?ll risk it :dunno ( This isn?t the version I really want at this time )

It?s just to much money Right now and I have a lot coming that I ordered releasing within the next few months :monkey4

Maybe it was something he ate ?? :lol

tenor.gif

I don’t get being a Star Wars fan and hating this show. Easily the best thing produced under the Star Wars name since ROTJ in my opinion.

Excuse 1- It looks cool
Excuse 2- If you get both, and when Beskar comes in and you prefer it, you can almost certainly sell this off
Excuse 3- REGRET!

Excuse 4 - Half the parts from this one go with the other version, and half the parts with the other version go with this.

I feel sad for you, son/I got 99 problems, but complaining to fans about stuff I personally dont like ain't one.

One gets aboard the Hate Train at "The Last Jedi" stop [if you just have to hate on something]: this is The Way.

:lol I?m also in the process of trying to make excuses to get this version

If Star Wars fans continue to love the show you can pretty much count on this being the most expensive version of Mando. People are passing for the V2(bad move) and it's possible the numbers on this one could be low for a figure this popular because of covid and the V2 holdouts. If people still love the character when the show ends they will want every version(like Iron Man). This V1 will almost certainly be the hardest to find.

Back