1/6 The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale The Mandalorian Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Turned out fantastic. Some of those shots look like stills.

116289234_10157411757512344_8743214517785935619_o.jpg
"Pictures you can hear".

Figures indeed looks phenomenal, but PO'ed the Beskar version, don't need 2 Din Djarin.
View attachment 492151

As beautiful as the HT money-shots are, it is pix like this one that let me know I made the correct decision in preordering.

This figure is breathtaking and I can't wait to get him. Perhaps I will get lucky and he'll show up in time for my birthday, that would be beyond delightful.

I am the worst, I need this guy AND beskar version.

First impressions do matter quite a bit. That said, I guess my ideal would be the deluxe with the base from this one. I'm not going to have a Jango in my collection and the silver armor sets him further apart from Boba. Hmm, still tempting though.

Yeah I liken it to Mk1 Iron Man armour :lol

Who doesn't want that ?

Perfect analogy

And this is my favorite look for this guy thus far. Wish it came with The Child or they sold him separate. Tired of playing HT games of having to buy 2-3 figures to get everything you want.

I wasn't going to buy any versions of him, until they showed the Beskar with the two kids.

Ordering the Beskar got me in the mood to order to the original, since each would be able to have a version of the Child.

The V1 can have the V2 base and the Child in the hoverpram.

The V2 can have the V1 base and standing Child.

It's time to re-watch the series.

Stop being an enabler. I am going to send you a bill for my divorce attorney.

My version of choice. Just gotta wait a year for the hover pram to display correctly. My fav of Season 1... Episode 2. Display with Jawas and tsukkah 🥚✨

As beautiful as the HT money-shots are, it is pix like this one that let me know I made the correct decision in preordering.

This figure is breathtaking and I can't wait to get him. Perhaps I will get lucky and he'll show up in time for my birthday, that would be beyond delightful.

I am the worst, I need this guy AND beskar version.

Me too, lol. I couldn't resist. And I ordered Heavy Mando yesterday too. I just love the looks of these guys, and the show.

Stop being an enabler. I am going to send you a bill for my divorce attorney.

:lol

It's a dangerous road to get on.

The Mandalorian himself didn't interest me at first, and I was just going to buy some of the more aesthetic figures. The series was so good that one thing lead to another.

I'm not going to be a completist, but have ordered:

Mando V1
Mando V2
Heavy Mandalorian
Death Trooper
Incinerator Trooper

The Remnant guy didn't appeal at all, from prototype to production, so he was easy to pass on.

Likewise the slob Scout Troopers don't appeal.

I considered IG-11, but I already have IG-88 and his rubber elbows make me nervous about posing. If HT release a V2 with the Child and bag from the Slob Trooper I might be in.

Man, this turned out fantastic. Despite only being in a couple episodes, this outfit is just way too cool not to have.

I don't care since I want the whole character arc on the shelf. No matter how high this character might rise - or not - re the show arc, one of the things I liked was he starts out just as a kind of working guy in a fragmented world out in some backwater.

And liked this look from the beginning; so yeah, will be thinking hard about another one. Thanx to all posting pics - pretty mindblowing they look like stills from the set.:clap

It's a dangerous road to get on.

The Mandalorian himself didn't interest me at first, and I was just going to buy some of the more aesthetic figures. The series was so good that one thing lead to another.

Huh. I viewed the show as "filler" until the Marvel series kicked in. Giving props to myself for winding down collecting MCU and could relax.

3 minutes in was all over:lol....got a new set of shelves just for SW stuff...idly speculate if a mix of plaster and sand is a good media for making a diorama.:cool:

Me too, lol. I couldn't resist. And I ordered Heavy Mando yesterday too. I just love the looks of these guys, and the show.

I am holding off on Heavy because my PO list is bonkers enough. Altho I really do want him.

I am TRYING to keep Season 2 in mind, because God alone only knows what will appear out of that and my shelf space is really limited. Although you would never know, from how I buy stuff...! I have more than a strong feeling that I am going to have to have the HT version of whoever Michael Biehn is appearing as; my money is on his being Mando's Deathwatch-affiliated adoptive father. Michael Biehn in Deathwatch armor, imagine it!!!!!!!! I got to keep a spot clear just in case this happens.

need.jpg

And what about Cara Dune.... god we are all freaking toast. We're gonna be divorced toast, lol

I am holding off on Heavy because my PO list is bonkers enough. Altho I really do want him.

I am TRYING to keep Season 2 in mind, because God alone only knows what will appear out of that and my shelf space is really limited. Although you would never know, from how I buy stuff...! I have more than a strong feeling that I am going to have to have the HT version of whoever Michael Biehn is appearing as; my money is on his being Mando's Deathwatch-affiliated adoptive father. Michael Biehn in Deathwatch armor, imagine it!!!!!!!! I got to keep a spot clear just in case this happens.

View attachment 492192

And what about Cara Dune.... god we are all freaking toast. We're gonna be divorced toast, lol

I had about $85 built up in SS points, so that's why I jumped on the Heavy. So far I only have this guy, Deluxe/Beskar Mando and Heavy on PO. So I'm pretty solid with just 3. I'm considering IG11. Cara Dune I'd for SURE get. I know there's a lot more they can make, but also it seems like I'd have a good year or more to pay anything really new off via payment plans.

Just paid my shipping invoice for this. DHL express so should have it by the weekend if they pick it up today or tomorrow!!!
Bring on IG and incinerator trooper now.

Damn. I want this one now. I’m almost tempted to buy it from overseas. Definitely glad I have it on pre-order. Despite this particular look only being in a couple episodes it looks great. I still plan on getting the Beskar version as well.

I had about $85 built up in SS points, so that's why I jumped on the Heavy. So far I only have this guy, Deluxe/Beskar Mando and Heavy on PO. So I'm pretty solid with just 3. I'm considering IG11. Cara Dune I'd for SURE get. I know there's a lot more they can make, but also it seems like I'd have a good year or more to pay anything really new off via payment plans.

Yeah, I want Heavy and the Incinerator; but $$$$.:crying

Cara - and Moff from the 'net rumbling and interviews - are gonna be critical. I'd pick up Kuiil for sure. Just happy these won't be out until next year probably so can space out the budget.

Although - HT has gotta get the sculpts right. Hate bein' on the fence for critical characters 'coz HT drops the ball on that score - IMO. Esp. when Hasbro can turn out a 6 inch Cara and she looks pretty good.

Back