1/6 The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale Scout Trooper Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ESB as well, look at this doofus big pouches outfit with the double-quadruple fanny pack fail too. :lecture:monkey3

ESB-boba.jpg

Boba was always packing heat.

But those pouches were where he kept his packed lunch.

A busy bounty hunter's got to eat!

EoYVGe5XUAADTIy

As evidenced here, no pouches means no lunch. Boba's started his diet!

Look at these tools! Fanny pack outfits nonsense even in the cold where keeping lunch chilled shouldn't be an issue. More terrible big pouch designs from the crap that is/was ESB. :dunno

EP5_IA_1062_9594267a.jpeg

Great call with the DLT-19x. Awesome blaster and perfect for the Scout.

I have a life-size kit from the last run a shop did before closing up.

If Hot Toys wanted to make some money, they could do blind boxes with random blasters inside plastic containers that look like various Star Wars crates.

But hey, here's another set of Cosbabies instead.
Thanks MyenShi! Since the Scouts in Battlefront carried the DLT-19X seems only fitting to have these guys posed with the same... something that's a bit more imposing.:coffee: :cool:(y)

HT should release Rebel and Imperial weapon packs too! I really believe these would do well. The blind box idea with crates is cool too.

Wow a 1:1 DLT-19X! I would like to see that? I suppose that's a project your had to work on and put together... did you finish it? Sounds awesome, I would like to add some 1:1 blasters to the collection.

Last edited:
Thanks MyenShi! Since the Scouts in Battlefront carried the DLT-19X seems only fitting to have these guys posed with the same... something that bit more imposing.:coffee: :cool:(y)

HT should release Rebel and Imperial weapon packs too! I really believe these would do well. The blind box idea with crates is cool too.

Wow a 1:1 DLT-19X! I would like to see that? I suppose that's a project your had to work on and put togethter... did you finish it? Sounds awesome, I would like to add some 1:1 blasters to the collection.
They should, but a lot of these companies don’t do accessory packs. I think they feel it’s more valuable to save them as accessories for figures as incentives.

But at least there’s 3D printing. The STL files are already out there for these weapons so it’s just a matter of investing in something like a resin printer for fine details.

I haven’t gotten around to painting the DLT-19X yet but these are the pictures from them. It’s not 3D printed so it’s incredibly solid.

I also have a DLT-19, T-21, and a few E-11s for Imperial weapons. I wish the folks that made these were still around so I could recommend them to you.

But there are other options out there. It’s really incredible seeing them realized in real life at full scale.

D538D1B0-5207-4BBA-8B56-6607709BA8C9.jpeg
51EFF880-6FE8-4A9C-B71E-DF036D04F881.jpeg

They should, but a lot of these companies don’t do accessory packs. I think they feel it’s more valuable to save them as accessories for figures as incentives.

But at least there’s 3D printing. The STL files are already out there for these weapons so it’s just a matter of investing in something like a resin printer for fine details.

I haven’t gotten around to painting the DLT-19X yet but these are the pictures from them. It’s not 3D printed so it’s incredibly solid.

I also have a DLT-19, T-21, and a few E-11s for Imperial weapons. I wish the folks that made these were still around so I could recommend them to you.

But there are other options out there. It’s really incredible seeing them realized in real life at full scale.

View attachment 532936View attachment 532937
I fully agree, they hold back for incentive value... they know.

I'm heading in that direction of 3d printing, it would be natural progression for me. It will open up so many possibilties, I'm looking forward to it!

Thank you for sharing! Those DLT, are excellent! And E-11's and a T-21... awesome! What a stunning display these will make.

What are they made from?

I fully agree, they hold back for incentive value... they know.

I'm heading in that direction of 3d printing, it would be natural progression for me. It will open up so many possibilties, I'm looking forward to it!

Thank you for sharing! Those DLT, are excellent! And E-11's and a T-21... awesome! What a stunning display these will make.

What are they made from?
The DLT-19X is polyvinyl and aluminum with a solid core. It’s the best fan made weapon I have. You could knock out an intruder with it. Wish they were still in business.

The DLT-19, T-21, and E-11 are Hyperfirm, which were specialized propriety blends of rubber and other materials that also make them incredibly solid.

I also have the Master Replicas E-11.

My friend gave me a 3D printer but I’ve been looking at getting an Elegoo resin printer. That seems like the best option to match Hot Toys quality with custom printed items.

That's really cool, too bad they closed up shop. They must have substantial heft. The MR E-11 look great too, nice presentation. Appreciate all the info, these are quite special.

You know, I actually was gifted the Elegoo mars 2, but after hearing so many negative feebacks about the built in carbon filter, I ended up returning it before opening the box, and I'm going to wait a while to see what else might be released that improves on these issues.

I looked seriously at the Saturn, but being contantly sold out puts a damper on that plan. I think just waiting for now and continuing to educate seems prudent.

I did like the larger build plate of the Saturn. The advancements seem to be moving very quickly, I'm confident that I'll be glad I paused. Still, I was hoping to get it going by the end of the year.

Got a chance to give this a quick look (really busy with work right now). Initial impressions good. HT hs proven they can render troopers really well and this one is no exception.

Quick studio shot....

REMNANT SCOUT-TROOPER-001.jpg

Before it's asked, yes...I borrowed the long rifle from another trooper. I'll nab some outdoor shots and offer more reaction once I get a chance to really look him over. I will say that the bike is more tempting now....

Got a chance to give this a quick look (really busy with work right now). Initial impressions good. HT hs proven they can render troopers really well and this one is no exception.

Quick studio shot....

View attachment 533177

Before it's asked, yes...I borrowed the long rifle from another trooper. I'll nab some outdoor shots and offer more reaction once I get a chance to really look him over. I will say that the bike is more tempting now....
Looks awesome and thanks for posting JB.:clap I always wonder if the upside kneepads in the show was intentional (like the troopers don't care) or accidental (like costumers didn't know.) It does have a nice OT connection with Fett's upside kneepads in the ESB carbon freeze scenes.

I do think this thread more generally deserves one of these....

:postpics:

Having another look tonight...

REMNANT SCOUT-TROOPER-005.jpg

REMNANT SCOUT-TROOPER-003.jpg

REMNANT SCOUT-TROOPER-004.jpg

It is indeed another great trooper from HT. Under different lighting conditions, the distressed detailing really comes to the fore with texture and depth. It really does look cool. I just wish the coloring was a bit more "Navarro"-like with the more charcoal/grey palette like the reused stand. But that's a quibble...it looks really good.

And of course it's posing really well and gives off that really great "man in a suit" vibe.

More shots 'n thoughts later...

REMNANT SCOUT-TROOPER-006.jpg

The Sideshow blaster was an E-11S long rifle. @endo1 is using a DLT-19X from a seller on eBay, though they appear to be currently out of stock.
Yep you got it! Thanks MyenShi! 🤖☕
Looks great! Is that blaster from the SSC release or is it a 3D print? P&TY
Hey DDR thank you! As @MyenShi said, it's a 3d print. If you missed it, you can rewind a page, we were discussing the topic and also MyenShi's 1:1 excellent blaster collection... [link provided]😉
https://www.collectorfreaks.com/thr...ollectible-figure.234213/page-8#post-10526249
"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid."

Last edited:
Yep you got it! Thanks MyenShi! 🤖☕

Hey DDR thank you! As @MyenShi said, it's a 3d print. If you missed it, you can rewind a page, we were discussing the topic and also MyenShi's 1:1 excellent juicy blaster collection... [link provided]😉
https://www.collectorfreaks.com/thr...ollectible-figure.234213/page-8#post-10526249
"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side kid."

Thanks! I’ve painted up some 1/12th versions so tackling a 1/6th rifle would be fun.

Back