1/6 The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale Scout Trooper Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Matrix! The upper boots are a thin coated nylon type material with vertical strip of velcro at the rear, so they're able to be opened up to access the ankle joint. The lower boots are indeed a firm sculpted plastic.

Imperial Precision Task Force - Nevarro Scout Trooper...

scouttrooper-004_orig.jpg
Imperial can't-hit-a-tin-can Task Force.

Figure looks great!

Imperial can't-hit-a-tin-can Task Force.

Figure looks great!
Thanks MyenShi!
Imperial Precision Task Force: A Star wars Fantasy. LoL... Yes I'll take that! I had to impose a whole lot of "mind (mine) canon" to pull that one off! :cool::coffee:

Last edited:
Thanks Matrix! The upper boots are a thin coated nylon type material with vertical strip of velcro at the rear, so they're able to be opened up to access the ankle joint. The lower boots are indeed a firm sculpted plastic.
Hi @matrix69 we've been further discussing the scout trooper boot material over in the scout and bike thread, it is an interesting material...

Link to that continuing discussion:
https://www.collectorfreaks.com/thr...ke-set-the-child.234212/page-52#post-10525157

Those big pouches on either version were a terrible design. Who knew the Galactic Empire were fans of fanny packs? More crap that is/was ROTJ.

Can I see more pics of your display? I don’t use detolfs either but using the Billy bookcases from IKEA I am thinking of alternatives.
Sure, I’m not sure where I got the top shelf as I’ve had it for a while, but I just got a couple cheap black shelves and brackets from menards. I also have some built in shelves I’ve been using for display…

F7363DA8-3DEA-4974-94BC-36E44EDB3D28.jpeg

33EC4F7E-F1AC-47BD-970A-4503A9127FAD.jpeg

DD31CE30-82A1-4FE8-8AC2-C55C4B16FC4A.jpeg

640DD916-20AF-48F2-ACCC-EF4E502D3C40.jpeg

Nice display Star-Crunch, I really like those recessed wall displays too.

Btw... Is that a custom hasbro Count Dooku? Cool!! 😉

Last edited:
Nice display Star-Crunch, I really like those resessed wall displays too.

Btw... Is that a custom hasbro Count Dooku? Cool!! 😉
Thanks! Yeah, I found the old 12 inch Hasbro Dooku at a collectible store for $10. Bought a new body for it, and I still need to repaint the head and tweak a few things, but better than spending $500 on the HT one lol

That looks sweet. I might have to steal that pose for my Sideshow Scout. By the way, did you get that DLT-19X from eBay? I think I have the exact same one. I got it from a seller who does 3D printed weapons.
Thanks! Yes I did. It's nice print, just need to weather it now.

I really would like HT to do Blaster Sets, but I know that may never happen.

Thanks! Yes I did. It's nice print, just need to weather it now.

I really would like HT to do Blaster Sets, but I know that may never happen.
Great call with the DLT-19x. Awesome blaster and perfect for the Scout.

I have a life-size kit from the last run a shop did before closing up.

If Hot Toys wanted to make some money, they could do blind boxes with random blasters inside plastic containers that look like various Star Wars crates.

But hey, here's another set of Cosbabies instead.

SS has started shipping out this guy, but I'll wait for the ROTJ version...this is the way.

Back