1/6 The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale Scout Trooper Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MedievaL

Super Freak
Reaction score
Scout troopers were lightly armored compared with other stormtroopers, which allowed them to move more quickly and easily in a range of environments. They were also trained for more independence and adaptability than most Imperial troops. The Empire used scout troopers for a range of missions, including reconnaissance and infiltration.

Hot Toys is excited to continue expanding The Mandalorian collectible series and introduce the 1/6th scale Scout Trooper collectible figure from the highly acclaimed live-action series!

The highly-accurate collectible figure is skillfully crafted based on the appearance of the Imperial Scout Trooper in The Mandalorian. Featuring greatly detailed helmet and armor with astonishing weathering effects, fabric body suit, a blaster rifle, and a figure stand!

Enlist the Scout Trooper 1/6th scale collectible figure now for your Star Wars collection.

#HotToys #Collectibles #SixthScale #Lucasfilm #StarWars #TheMandalorian #ScoutTrooper

IMG_2755.jpg

Will get the speeder bike set but wait for the "clean" ROTJ version of the single biker. But jeez - finally. :yess: We've been in ROTJ land with Luke and Leia Endor and Wicket, so kind of figured this was close. As soon as that scene in Mando showed up, I knew it was 2020 for the speeder bike/biker.

Apart from this being more weathered what are the other differences in this armor compared to the ROTJ version?

Will get the speeder bike set but wait for the "clean" ROTJ version of the single biker. But jeez - finally. :yess: We've been in ROTJ land with Luke and Leia Endor and Wicket, so kind of figured this was close. As soon as that scene in Mando showed up, I knew it was 2020 for the speeder bike/biker.

Same thing I was thinking. Sure wished the bike was ROTJ colored though.

Same thing I was thinking. Sure wished the bike was ROTJ colored though.
you know the ROTJ one will come out sooner or later, right?
The Mandalorian is now ultra hot, so of course they're milking to the last drop it while they can.

you know the ROTJ one will come out sooner or later, right?
The Mandalorian is now ultra hot, so of course they're milking to the last drop it while they can.

Hope so but we are talking about Hot Toys.

The guy obviously did not know how to properly name a topic, the presentation is utterly important... so unprofessional.

I'm no scout expert and I haven't compared the Mandalorian one to the RotJ one in any detail, but does this helmet look pretty off to anyone else?

I'm only interested in OT Troopers so this is a pass for me. I hope they will release the ROTJ Scout with bike too

Back