1/6 The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale Scout Trooper Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great figure.
20210704_094028.jpg

Comparison with the Sideshow ROTJ Scout Trooper. I did do a body swap on the ROTJ Scout.

20210704_094050.jpg

Last edited:
The HT one is all chest and legs and no torso. The 'pecs' come down to the elbows! Urgh.

I know. One of the reasons I don't like OT appearances in this show.

Yeah, these aren’t suppose to be OT Endor troopers on Nevarro. They are their own thing. Kinda like the Arvala 7 Jawas aren‘t OT Tatooine Jawas. That’s why I don’t mind the design differences. The chest armor and other things don’t look off or bad to me at all.

Looks good Star Crunch. I absolutely love this trooper. He’s shaping up to be my second favorite after the death troopers

Scout arrived this week too! So happy to add this to the Imperial shelf alongside the DT. With IG-11 already here and the scout and bike set coming, there's going to be a multitude of display options to contemplate. I still need to work out some display details too, but that's the fun stuff for quiet evenings! ☕

I know one thing for sure, least one of the scout troopers will be armed with something a bit more... robust!

Yeah, these aren’t suppose to be OT Endor troopers on Nevarro. They are their own thing. Kinda like the Arvala 7 Jawas aren‘t OT Tatooine Jawas. That’s why I don’t mind the design differences. The chest armor and other things don’t look off or bad to me at all.
I like to imagine some Jawas got a hold of a bunch of hyper drives, strapped them to their Sandcralwer, and tried to turbo boost over some big sand dunes in the big Baja Jawa 3000 race but ended up zooping to Arvala-7 by accident.

And their eyes turned red in terror during the uncontrolled flight! lol
Nah, they just discovered a supply of Rhinestone crystals.

Come to think of it I think we also had some red-eyed Jawas on Tatooine at some point, as well as yellow-eyed ones.

Back