The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lim Toys

Admin
· 1 m ·

LIMTOYS
🤠

Lim008(the 3rd batch)
the gunslinger is shipping now!

View attachment 661013View attachment 661014
Tossing my coin!

Hmm wonder if I'll jump on the third batch? 🤔

Just recently parted with my first batch release for $400 and was reluctant to do so but for that price....😆

If I remember correctly, @R_R_X wrote once that the third batch and the cowboy suppose to be released together.. does it mean we will see the cowboy soon? I hope so!🙏🏻
View attachment 661022
He said that about the sickly sculpt. Don't remember him saying that about this.

Edit: I meant the Sickly sculpt with the Cowboy, not the Gunslinger.

Last edited:

Lim Toys

Admin
· 1 m ·

LIMTOYS
🤠

Lim008(the 3rd batch)
the gunslinger is shipping now!

View attachment 661013View attachment 661014
This is gonna be an expensive month. First this guy and then most likely Damtoys Ada. 😬
Still, will be interesting to see what changes were made with this 3rd batch. I'm pretty sure it was mentioned somewhere that a couple things would be improved.

So if the 3rd batch is shipping- One Sixth Kit’s
Preorder for Arthur will be shipping as well? New here - sorry if this has been said, making sure that’s not a 4th or 5th batch up. Thanks

So if the 3rd batch is shipping- One Sixth Kit’s
Preorder for Arthur will be shipping as well? New here - sorry if this has been said, making sure that’s not a 4th or 5th batch up. Thanks
Yup, he'll probably be shipping it out tomorrow or Monday my guess.
It's the 3rd batch and as far as I know, probably the last one for Arthur.

Starfield is poop

Haha ive been avoiding anything on the game. Skyrim is my favorite game of all time along with the other RPGs Bethesda puts out but I have very little interest in Starfield, I will play it soon though once I finally decide to throw my money at a new console, probably when the new Mortal Kombat drops

Sweet! Thanks for the heads up on the reissue. I ordered another from Kit. This’ll be my third, but it’s my favorite figure/sculpt of my collection. I’ve never played the game, but the sculpt works great for a variety of characters - cool Operator looking dude.

Back