The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems my extra Arthurs got in trouble. Both of them got shipped separately and both tracking numbers say ''Your package is being returned. '' eeewwwww emailed Kit, hope that's just a glitch.

Why I can't have things like other ppl do. Drama always follows me everywhere.
View attachment 662578
Are they serious? Or joking. :D don't play with me :S
View attachment 662579
Same thing happened to me🥲

I'm not sure what's going on, lot of people reached out with a same issue. Figure doesn't come with anything unusual, batteries or liquids so I don't know what's the problem. Hope Kit fixes the issue without any complications.
It does come with a battery for the lantern, but still lol.

I'm not sure what's going on, lot of people reached out with a same issue. Figure doesn't come with anything unusual, batteries or liquids so I don't know what's the problem. Hope Kit fixes the issue without any complications.
Could you let us know what Kit says? I'm really curious.. Usually my shipments from Kit take 1 month here, guess it's gonna take way more now haha, odd thing is I also bought an Arthur for my friend yesterday as a Gift, he got emailed regarding the problem but I thought it was only with his Arthur, didn't check mine, I only did now after you posted.

Could you let us know what Kit says? I'm really curious.. Usually my shipments from Kit take 1 month here, guess it's gonna take way more now haha, odd thing is I also bought an Arthur for my friend yesterday as a Gift, he got emailed regarding the problem but I thought it was only with his Arthur, didn't check mine, I only did now after you posted.
I'll post updates as soon as Kit responds. I hope it will be fixed. Won't worry yet. If it was only with mine or yours okay, but around 10 more people said the same thing and probably there are more, who hasn't checked their tracking numbers yet lol That's very nice of you that you bought him as a gift for your friend! What a gift!!!!!!!

Seems my extra Arthurs got in trouble. Both of them got shipped separately and both tracking numbers say ''Your package is being returned. '' eeewwwww emailed Kit, hope that's just a glitch.

Why I can't have things like other ppl do. Drama always follows me everywhere.
View attachment 662578
Are they serious? Or joking. :D don't play with me :S
View attachment 662579

It probably is due to the dynamite or guns. It's happened before that the security X-ray identifies the shape of weapons but doesn't take into account their scale. I remember Kit had a batch of orders returned for the same reason..

The dynamite actually says 'Dynamite' on it.

It's the dynamite, they said its too realistic no matter the scale

We have to switch the courier and we are working on it

For US and UK, we suppose to receive DHL tracking by today or tomorrow

For Europe - we can't use DHL because they will tax people, we will ship via hong kong post by Monday

Sorry guys we have sent some email to explain the situation but not all as it takes time to sort those packages, it's such a mess

QQ图片20230916100104.png

It's the dynamite, they said its too realistic no matter the scale

We have to switch the courier and we are working on it

For US and UK, we suppose to receive DHL tracking by today or tomorrow

For Europe - we can't use DHL because they will tax people, we will ship via hong kong post by Monday

Sorry guys we have sent some email to explain the situation but not all as it takes time to sort those packages, it's such a mess

View attachment 662611
Kit, for me take as much time as you need! Would never mind waiting for a package coming from you. Also yeah, DHL and UPS both opened my packages and researched the contents for the real price while your shipments coming with the local post never ever had taxes.

Mine's on the way to the airport. See if Arthur's contraband items will make it on board. 👀
I don't why, but I'm finding this extremely hilarious. :rotfl
I once had a similar issue with a Nier 2B figure. They couldn't ship her out because the plastic swords were too dangerous. :lol
Screenshot_20230915_203513_Parcels.jpg

It probably is due to the dynamite or guns. It's happened before that the security X-ray identifies the shape of weapons but doesn't take into account their scale. I remember Kit had a batch of orders returned for the same reason..

The dynamite actually says 'Dynamite' on it.
Limtoys did such a good job delivery company thought dynamite was real lol

Last edited:
Hey kit, I was planning on buying the figure as soon as my paycheck hit on the 20th, but decided to bite the bullet an hour ago. I saw Arthur had been delisted, are there any plans at all to pull him back for sale after the courier issue is fixed or have you run out of copies? Thanks

Hey kit, I was planning on buying the figure as soon as my paycheck hit on the 20th, but decided to bite the bullet an hour ago. I saw Arthur had been delisted, are there any plans at all to pull him back for sale after the courier issue is fixed or have you run out of copies? Thanks
Don't want to be mistaken but I think it's sold out if he's not there anymore..

Just check back everyday, I'm sure hell have extra that he listed. Same thing happened to me with my batch 2

Temporary sold out, may have some more later from cancellation but we will increase the price to reflect DHL shipping cost..

Back