The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is my first time posting, even though I've been following this thread for over two years. I finally received this incredible figure and I wanted to take the opportunity to thank the Lim Toys team for the impressive work they have done with our beloved gunslinger.

I've taken the liberty of customizing it a bit, adding a bit of wear to the jacket and the knees of the pants, among other little details.

Also, he is not alone. I've customized Mr.Z's Hannoverian to look as close as possible to the mahogany bay Tennessee Walker from the beginning of the game, complete with leather saddle based on the mother hubbard saddle.

All the work and waiting has been enormously worth it.

View attachment 603109
View attachment 603110
View attachment 603111
View attachment 603112
View attachment 603117
View attachment 603113
View attachment 603114
View attachment 603115
View attachment 603116
Looks like stills from the game. :clap

This is my first time posting, even though I've been following this thread for over two years. I finally received this incredible figure and I wanted to take the opportunity to thank the Lim Toys team for the impressive work they have done with our beloved gunslinger.

I've taken the liberty of customizing it a bit, adding a bit of wear to the jacket and the knees of the pants, among other little details.

Also, he is not alone. I've customized Mr.Z's Hannoverian to look as close as possible to the mahogany bay Tennessee Walker from the beginning of the game, complete with leather saddle based on the mother hubbard saddle.

View attachment 603109
View attachment 603110
View attachment 603111
View attachment 603112
View attachment 603117
View attachment 603113
View attachment 603114
View attachment 603115
View attachment 603116
Really glad you liked our work, love the changes you made to him and the base and the really lovely pics, thanks for the support! 🙏

always thought the cuffed town pants looked pretty good with the default they where then blue jeans that came with the jm jean vest. hope everyone is doing well, after all this time my only regret is not getting a second one lol. the spurs do snap if you’re posing him in your lap so be careful and take the spurs off when your playing with your gunslinger for peeps sake.
779E9449-1102-47D0-ABF8-C5194A95759F.jpeg

also dont know if it was intentional, its almost winter time so I’m actually hyped for that.
major marquis warren and AM in the snow.

View attachment 603109
View attachment 603110
View attachment 603111
View attachment 603112
View attachment 603117
View attachment 603113
View attachment 603114
View attachment 603115
View attachment 603116
Awesome stuff !
How did you do the wear on the jacket ?

its already on the way to me;)

Comic Sanctorum has sent me a full refund for the item so i am completely in the clear. Im glad to come out of this with the best deal possible and knowing for certain that ill even see the figure in hand.
Its good they at least willing to refund

Really glad you liked our work, love the changes you made to him and the base and the really lovely pics, thanks for the support! 🙏
Thank you very much for your kind words R_X_X, coming from you it means a lot.
Looks like stills from the game. :clap
A landscape from the game on the monitor and a blurry phone camera can do wonders, thanks!
Awesome stuff !
How did you do the wear on the jacket ?
It's been pretty straight forward actually. Simply scratching carefully with something small and sharp, like a small pair of scissors, and then painting over it with acrylic paint and a fine brush. Also using a dry brush on the edges of the lapels and shoulders. The hardest part is finding the right shade of white to blend in with the color of the jacket.

My outlaw arrrived and it's every bit as good as I hoped. The attention to detail is very impressive. Congratulations to Limtoys! I triple checked everything to make sure but the only hiccup I got was that my shotgun was missing its little plate. Zero chance it fell somewhere, it simply wasn't included. The shotgun was loose in the box. Checked under everything. Otherwise excellent!

Attachments

• 20221017_133514.jpg
    20221017_133514.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
I just received Arthur and I’ve got to say, first of all, while I received the “mid-beard” sculpt a while ago, this was my first “big” package from OneSixthKit and the packaging was pristine. Everything was so well packed and wrapped and I was very, very impressed. So, thank you for doing such a wonderful job @Kit Chen and I look forward to many more :lol

As for the actual figure, I’ll just tell everyone what I told my buddy: “woah.” This thing is monumentally awesome. The weathering and detail, the accessories and weapons. It’s weird because I was all aboard a Custom Blondie project sometime back and if you’d have told me a third party company could deliver something not only comparable, but arguably superior, in terms of the overall package, all while *barely* dipping over the $200 mark? I never would’ve believed you.

This guy just drips quality and I honestly don’t feel like he could get much better. I can’t wait for the TB sculpt and accompanying hairpiece, but this thing is just breathtaking. I’m sure I’m late to the party, in terms of how many people have already been able to appreciate this thing after it’s initial release, but @R_R_X , you guys have outdone yourselves and if this is the level of quality I can expect every time? I’m all in on Lim.

Now, bring on John!:lol

My outlaw arrrived and it's every bit as good as I hoped. The attention to detail is very impressive. Congratulations to Limtoys! I triple checked everything to make sure but the only hiccup I got was that my shotgun was missing its little plate. Zero chance it fell somewhere, it simply wasn't included. The shotgun was loose in the box. Checked under everything. Otherwise excellent!
Really happy you like it but sorry about the missing part! Ff your ordered from Kit please email him about the issue so a replacement can be sorted.

I just received Arthur and I’ve got to say, first of all, while I received the “mid-beard” sculpt a while ago, this was my first “big” package from OneSixthKit and the packaging was pristine. Everything was so well packed and wrapped and I was very, very impressed. So, thank you for doing such a wonderful job @Kit Chen and I look forward to many more :lol

As for the actual figure, I’ll just tell everyone what I told my buddy: “woah.” This thing is monumentally awesome. The weathering and detail, the accessories and weapons. It’s weird because I was all aboard a Custom Blondie project sometime back and if you’d have told me a third party company could deliver something not only comparable, but arguably superior, in terms of the overall package, all while *barely* dipping over the $200 mark? I never would’ve believed you.

This guy just drips quality and I honestly don’t feel like he could get much better. I can’t wait for the TB sculpt and accompanying hairpiece, but this thing is just breathtaking. I’m sure I’m late to the party, in terms of how many people have already been able to appreciate this thing after it’s initial release, but @R_R_X , you guys have outdone yourselves and if this is the level of quality I can expect every time? I’m all in on Lim.

Now, bring on John!:lol
Really high praise, we're humbled by all the positive feedback, makes it feel all worth it, thanks for the support!
JM coming sooner than before! 😅

A while back ago I found this being sold on ebay. I stupidly passed it up because I thought it would still be around later and it seems to have vanished. Anyone know of other third party accessory makers. I just can't get enough of accessories 😄

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220317-032529_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20220317-032529_eBay.jpg
    224.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220317-032543_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20220317-032543_eBay.jpg
    187 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220317-032559_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20220317-032559_eBay.jpg
    218.1 KB · Views: 0
Really happy you like it but sorry about the missing part! Ff your ordered from Kit please email him about the issue so a replacement can be sorted.
Thank you! I sent him an email. I'm otherwise extremely pleased with the results. Can't wait to add any future expansion packs you may decide you make 👍🏻

Can anyone recommend a fairly inexpensive body that is compatible with the Gunslinger? I ordered one but the head peg was too big. I'm attempting to create a second Art with all the extras I have.

Back