The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, Thank you for the tips.

There is also a new hat? Didnt know... 😅
Anyway, yep, it's not that the hat is too tall, but that it's not close enough to the ears. Not a letdown at all, I knew it and this figure is still a dream come true ❤️
Hi, News to me and maybe many, so a new design hat is coming down the line? How many manufacturers would support the customer base to this level, not many if any. I have taken some considerable time looking at every aspect of the figure set, in conclusion it is simply up there with the best of them
Anyway, yep, it's not that the hat is too tall, but that it's not close enough to the ears. Not a letdown at all, I knew it and this figure is still a dream come true ❤️

It definitely puts my mind at ease to know you'd thought of the issue ahead. Thank you! This Guts has just been such a pain that I didn't want to make the same newbie mistake and wreck Arthur after all of the hard work you have put into him.
By the way I forgot to add, make sure to contact Kit about the base issue so a replacement can be sorted out and sent to you, sorry about that.

I think this may have been answered a while back, but is the hairpiece the long one or the shorter one?
Short one and in case there's any questions this hair piece will fit the hat that comes with the main figure, that's really the main reason why we're doing it in the first place.

Hi, News to me and maybe many, so a new design hat is coming down the line? How many manufacturers would support the customer base to this level, not many if any. I have taken some considerable time looking at every aspect of the figure set, in conclusion it is simply up there with the best of them
Yes, a new hat will be coming with the sickly head sculpt pack, I posted an update about it a month or so ago I think.
1665736832874.png

Short one and in case there's any questions this hair piece will fit the hat that comes with the main figure, that's really the main reason why we're doing it in the first place.

Yes, a new hat will be coming with the sickly head sculpt pack, I posted an update about it a month or so ago I think.
View attachment 602579
Thank you for the information and clarification. I am new to this forum. So Kit will have this optional.part in due course?

Got another monthly email from CS. Now they're saying mid-November & that they're shipping in batches. I emailed them & told them to cancel the order. They obviously don't have the item in stock & everybody else has been shipping for weeks. I paid via partial.ly so hopefully I can just get a refund through them if CS predictably tries to stick me with store credit. If not, I lose a couple hundred bucks & will scramble to sell stuff to order elsewhere if I can hustle fast enough. 🤣😭

Thank you for the information and clarification. I am new to this forum. So Kit will have this optional.part in due course?
Yep! You'll be able to pre-order the new head and hat combo on One Sixth Kit! Kit is definitely the most reliable source, so be sure to avoid places like Comic Sanctorum and Toys Wonderland.

Has LimToys considered acquiring a license for some line? They are doing great work and having a license would elevate the figures even more for me.
R_R_X discussed this previously - Sony licenses are stupid expensive and very difficult to obtain. Same can be said for Rockstar as a studio. So no, these will not be licensed which is why we try and use a bit of discretion with the discussions.

I had to mess with my lantern lastnight. The parts falls out very easy.

With the top of the lantern flipped over pointing down, put that yellow tab facing down. If it doesn't fall flat, tap the sides until it does. Then stack the batteries on top of that, positive nubs down. There's a small black rubber donut ring that goes between the bottom of the lantern and the end of the battery stack. I *think* it's for preventing it from turning on when in storage, so you may want to remove it when you want to screw the lantern on then save it and put it back when it'll be stored off for awhile.

My lantern flaky on/off and sometimes flickers on/off so I'm not completely sure if it's that small rubber ring or my specific lantern.

Back