The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Retailers change their ETA at the start of every month if the product is not yet released and we told Comic Santorum to extended their ETA since they'll probably be paying us later than the rest, we're still shooting for a release this month, we've recieved all the bags for the accessories and the instructions and journals are being printed now.

If anything, I'm mostly a bit irked at Comic Sanctorum for hitting me up for the $86 CAD in shipping (holy forking shirt) & getting my hopes up when they didn't even have the product yet. What's that about? LOL
Even with some highly anticipated stuff finally all hitting at once, ol' Arthur is hands down the one I want most. & that's saying a lot, because I really wanted Clone Wars Maul/Ahsoka, MTT's Ciri, & the Ekuaz Squid Guard is borderline perfect.
They're Toys Wonderland, their PO prices are cheaper than most retailers because they overcharge for shipping, they also take longer to pay for their stock and sometimes don't get it at all like with the GameToys FFVII figures, we're already in talks with them and we'll make sure they get their stock to avoid another Toy Origin situation.

Oh wow! Well that's great to hear. No rush on your end, as I know it'll be worth the wait. I've never ordered through CS before, & their procedures are a little different than what I'm used to, so I was very confused. They had me ready to stalk the DHL carrier a little prematurely. LOL

I usually buy most stuff through Giantoy, but I only got back into 1/6 in late 2020. Hopefully I can just go through them from now on.

I didn't think I'd ever get a chance to own this figure because I missed the first batch. I'm overjoyed that LIM gave us this second chance, so July is fine by me! I'd rather a figure in July than nothing. I have multiple statues that have been delayed way more than this.
Yeah, I'll wait as long as it takes, but when CS emailed me, it was like "PREPARE FOR TOTAL IMMINENT AWESOMENESS" & then the next email was like "dial back your expectations for what we meant by imminent".

I'm dying to replay the game, but I'm bound & determined to wait until he arrives. I need my campfire gossip, dangit!

Retailers change their ETA at the start of every month if the product is not yet released and we told Comic Santorum to extended their ETA since they'll probably be paying us later than the rest, we're still shooting for a release this month, we've recieved all the bags for the accessories and the instructions and journals are being printed now.
As things are in progress then it is a good news to me. Just take your time😄 I know good quality of a figure is always worth a wait.

If anything, I'm mostly a bit irked at Comic Sanctorum for hitting me up for the $86 CAD in shipping (holy forking shirt) & getting my hopes up when they didn't even have the product yet. What's that about? LOL
Even with some highly anticipated stuff finally all hitting at once, ol' Arthur is hands down the one I want most. & that's saying a lot, because I really wanted Clone Wars Maul/Ahsoka, MTT's Ciri, & the Ekuaz Squid Guard is borderline perfect.
Honestly, going to recommend ordering from onesixthkit to avoid things like that. Since comic sanctorum is a subsidiary of toys wonderland, it's not surprising they pull that kind of stuff.

I've bookmarked them for next time. So far, I've had really good experiences with Giantoy, but I was a year late ordering the Outlaw, & jumped the gun & ordered Cavill Geralt on TW before they listed it. Oh well, those are my only two through TW/CS & then I can steer clear from now on.

We understand guys, we hate the long delays too but with each passing day the stakes get higher and letting people down is not an option, we have products waiting to be released since 2019 and people remind us of the fact every day so we're doing our best to release them with the best quality possible and that meant having to recast many accessories and redoing whole figures, this one was the first to go through such a process and we're prioritizing the second batch over the other unreleased products so don't worry it won't take much longer.

I'm in for the long haul, & know you guys are doing your best.....& That your best is insanely good. Just a retailer jumping the gun a little in my case. LOL

An extra outfit like this one would also be cool. Also the sickly hs could have a fade haircut.

Another shot with that unique vest - it goes with a lot of outfits
vest.jpg

So I still haven’t heard from Toyorigin about this “on store credit” has anyone else have any luck getting their instore credit? It’s frustrating because I’m still hoping to turn whatever I get so I can get the gunslinger :/

So I still haven’t heard from Toyorigin about this “on store credit” has anyone else have any luck getting their instore credit? It’s frustrating because I’m still hoping to turn whatever I get so I can get the gunslinger :/
I sent them an email last week and another one on Tuesday this week and they've ignored both. I'm assuming they're going to blow us off at this point. Not that there's really anything worth getting from them anyway. Hopefully everyone ordered from Kit and now knows to stick to places like Kit, Giantoy or even a One Sixth Outfitters in the future. Too many problems to go with other retailers unless you're desperate and need to roll the dice on an order just to place one.

I sent them an email last week and another one on Tuesday this week and they've ignored both. I'm assuming they're going to blow us off at this point. Not that there's really anything worth getting from them anyway. Hopefully everyone ordered from Kit and now knows to stick to places like Kit, Giantoy or even a One Sixth Outfitters in the future. Too many problems to go with other retailers unless you're desperate and need to roll the dice on an order just to place one.
That figures as much. I was thinking thats what was gonna happen anyway, ******* hell man, that place is such a nightmare. I hope to get something back at least and never deal with them again.
Honestly, do y'all think I could open a dispute with paypal for this? Its seriously getting on my nerves that I'm being left in the dark.

That figures as much. I was thinking thats what was gonna happen anyway, ******* hell man, that place is such a nightmare. I hope to get something back at least and never deal with them again.
Honestly, do y'all think I could open a dispute with paypal for this? Its seriously getting on my nerves that I'm being left in the dark.
You're well past the protection period on PayPal, unfortunately. You can try it, but they're just going to tell you there's nothing they can do.

Back