The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220205-111429.png
    Screenshot_20220205-111429.png
    302.5 KB · Views: 79
After months in transit my figure finally arrived today. I'll be avoiding KGHobby from now on.
Months? Did they personally swim to your location and hand deliver it? 😆

My Gunslinger came from KGHobby and arrived within a few weeks of being released.

Months? Via what shipping method? I’m waiting on a figure from them via EMS and it’s approaching 3 weeks.

Yes. I had it pre-ordered and they shipped in november. It didn't move for a month. I contacted KGHobby and they said they would look into it. Never got a response after that but magically it started moving. After that it took 2 and a half months to arrive. They used DHL small packages, or something like that. The last part of the delivery is done by your local post service. The sad freaking thing is that I've paid 60 bucks for this crap.

By comparison the Mid Beard Head Sculpt from One Sixth Kit took weeks to arrive.

Months? Did they personally swim to your location and hand deliver it? 😆

My Gunslinger came from KGHobby and arrived within a few weeks of being released.

I don't know if I was just unlucky but I will be buying my figures somewhere else. Also the shipping prices on KGHobby are just absurd right now, at least for my country.

Yes. I had it pre-ordered and they shipped in november. It didn't move for a month. I contacted KGHobby and they said they would look into it. Never got a response after that but magically it started moving. After that it took 2 and a half months to arrive. They used DHL small packages, or something like that. The last part of the delivery is done by your local post service. The sad freaking thing is that I've paid 60 bucks for this crap.

By comparison the Mid Beard Head Sculpt from One Sixth Kit took weeks to arrive.

I don't know if I was just unlucky but I will be buying my figures somewhere else. Also the shipping prices on KGHobby are just absurd right now, at least for my country.
Hm well that sucks you had that experience but I've purchased a few figures from KG and never had issues and shipments from timely. Pandemic still affecting shipping and I even had delays with Kit, my first mid beard sculpt arrived in less than 2 weeks but the second took nearly 2 months.

Look on the bright side, you could of ordered at Toy Origin! 🤣

Hm well that sucks you had that experience but I've purchased a few figures from KG and never had issues and shipments from timely. Pandemic still affecting shipping and I even had delays with Kit, my first mid beard sculpt arrived in less than 2 weeks but the second took nearly 2 months.

Look on the bright side, you could of ordered at Toy Origin! 🤣
Why ya attacking us smh? We didn't know any better!! Lol

Back