The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will there be 1/12 scale versions of RDR2 characters? I want them to fit with Figuarts and the like.

I reckon this isn’t for sale anymore but a couple months ago this Etsy Taylor named Tahir Mert Işçi owner of cavecollectors made this one of a kind John Marston 1/12 clothes set. Hopefully the person who bought it can do something dope.
Don’t know how I feel about the red pimp feather for the hat but still incredible work.

7C08D0A4-DF81-4876-9D8F-7A676DE6034C.jpeg

Hey @R_R_X any news you can share about the second batch’s production? Just curious where we stand as we get into March now. I know you had said they should be shipping by the end of this month, is that still on target?
Still in production, it's a huge quantity to produce but hopefully everything is ready to ship by the end of the month or beginning of April.

Still in production, it's a huge quantity to produce but hopefully everything is ready to ship by the end of the month or beginning of April.
Was it slated for late last year originaly?

You didn't put in an order with Kit?
I ordered my second figure through giantoy and got him a while ago since I didn't wanna depend on toy origin after learning about them in depth after ordering from them. The dude never replies to anything so it's impossible to get a refund or any information

Received my tack set from Benscustomtack yesterday; did a quick slap together (probably not 100%), and didn't have time to finish putting Arthur together, but thought I'd take a couple quick shots. Due to the pants and the limitations of the figures overall movement (plus the stirrups can't be raised or lowered, sadly) he's not quite able to sit all the way down, but close enough.

_DSC3630.JPG

_DSC3631.JPG

_DSC3632.JPG

Be extremely careful and try at your own discretion, but I managed to get my Arthur to sit flush on the stock Mr. Z saddle with the following steps. You'll be left with a few wrinkles/looser crotch on the pants, but I think it doesn't look bad at all! Here goes:
  1. Spread the legs as wide as they comfortably go
  2. Gently push up on the crotch to have the fabric ride up
  3. Spread his legs some more
  4. Repeat until the legs are at their widest stance (slightly less than 45-degrees)
  5. Pose Arthur's legs in a seated pose
  6. Sit him on the saddle and adjust until he looks natural
... this seemed a lot different in practice than it reads, I promise. :LOL:

Looks really amazing. Ben did great work
Sadly, Ben passed some time ago. It’s a family run business, and his daughter Barbara did the work (continuing his legacy). But, yes. She did an awesome job. I was planning to use the Kit on two other horses, but it is honestly kind of a pain to have to take on and off that I may end up buying two more sets (price is definitely an issue there, however).

Be extremely careful and try at your own discretion, but I managed to get my Arthur to sit flush on the stock Mr. Z saddle with the following steps. You'll be left with a few wrinkles/looser crotch on the pants, but I think it doesn't look bad at all! Here goes:
  1. Spread the legs as wide as they comfortably go
  2. Gently push up on the crotch to have the fabric ride up
  3. Spread his legs some more
  4. Repeat until the legs are at their widest stance (slightly less than 45-degrees)
  5. Pose Arthur's legs in a seated pose
  6. Sit him on the saddle and adjust until he looks natural
... this seemed a lot different in practice than it reads, I promise. :LOL:
Removing the extra foam padding around his thigh's adds a bit extra movement as well.

Back