The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those wondering, Arthur can easily ride the Hanoverian - all I had to do was adjust the length of the stirrups' straps.

IMG_307722.png

Looks like most people are going to custom saddles. I’d like to get a saddle for my thoroughbred, but worried because it’s a larger horse nothing will fit

This is the tack (saddle, bridle, etc) you want:

https://www.benscustomtack.com/1880-Trail-Rider-Saddle_p_87.html
i have the Akhel-Teke and thoroughbred by Mr. Z, and they are the same size. According to Barbara at BCT (she has the AT horse) you need the “Large” Package or Set (research a bit to find out which you want, as they come with different things). They are handmade so it takes a while (14-16 weeks); I’m hoping to have my set by the end of March. I’ll take pics once it arrives.

I got the James Dean horse from Star Ace. It's a little undersized for Arthur, but I think it looks great standing next to him, and it is significantly cheaper than any other 1/6 horse and saddle/tack combo I could find. It's sold out on Sideshow's site now, but you may be able to find it elsewhere.

https://www.sideshow.com/collectibles/james-dean-james-dean-horse-star-ace-toys-ltd-906703
I have that one as well. As for the horse being undersized, there was a variety of horse sizes within the game, some being a bit undersized so I think it works well within the context of the game

This is the tack (saddle, bridle, etc) you want:

https://www.benscustomtack.com/1880-Trail-Rider-Saddle_p_87.html
i have the Akhel-Teke and thoroughbred by Mr. Z, and they are the same size. According to Barbara at BCT (she has the AT horse) you need the “Large” Package or Set (research a bit to find out which you want, as they come with different things). They are handmade so it takes a while (14-16 weeks); I’m hoping to have my set by the end of March. I’ll take pics once it arrives.
Seems like his website is down

Any news on the second batch release?
Someone already mentioned Q1 but you're probably looking at late Feb/early March because Chinese New Year is right around the corner and that's going to shut everything down for a while.

They’re totally ignoring me too. Hatred is putting it nicely.
Really despise them.. Ordered an iron man mk 47 w relative ease a year or so ago and thought they'd stay that way. Was totally wrong and will never put in another order with them after I receive this figure. Luckily I got him from giantoy along w the mid beard sculpt

C6D16186-1821-47A3-A766-A61682ADB47D.jpeg

Appreciating this figure some more… I got a deputy badge from battlegeartoys.com. I highly recommend checking them out if you’re looking for more western gear to go with this guy.

The stock badge wasn’t bad but I think this one has better detail on it..

Back