The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Took a crack at making the hat fit a little bit lower, and repainted it. I wanted it to look a bit more weathered (and disgusting lol), like it does in the game.
I was surprised by how it made all the little scrapes/cuts stand out that you don't really notice otherwise.
Also got my Dean horse. As @Asta mentioned earlier in this thread, it is a bit small for this figure, but it can work. It actually does come pretty close in size to the Morgan.
The only downside was that I couldn't make Arthur sit on without ripping his pants. Decided to back off before that happened. lol

20211217_232327.jpg
20211217_232401.jpg

0_0.jpg

20211217_233035.jpg

Attachments

• 20211217_233528.jpg
    20211217_233528.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 86
  • 20211217_234202.jpg
    20211217_234202.jpg
    278.5 KB · Views: 91
  • 20211217_231743.jpg
    20211217_231743.jpg
    604.4 KB · Views: 94
  • 20211217_231814.jpg
    20211217_231814.jpg
    570.8 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:
Alright, can't find a space for it due to incoming figures so I'm letting go my Arthur. Unopened.

Anyone that's interested please let me know through DMs and we can work something out.

For anyone interested, I was able to get ahold of Barbara at Welcome to Ben's Custom Tack - for Model Horses and put an order in for a saddle set (if you have one of the Mr. Z horses), you have to get the ”Large” sets for it to fit. She has one of the Mr, Z horses (the Akhal Teke) herself so she knows. They are expensive sets, and Custom made to order so expect about 14-16 weeks.

For anyone interested, I was able to get ahold of Barbara at Welcome to Ben's Custom Tack - for Model Horses and put an order in for a saddle set (if you have one of the Mr. Z horses), you have to get the ”Large” sets for it to fit. She has one of the Mr, Z horses (the Akhal Teke) herself so she knows. They are expensive sets, and Custom made to order so expect about 14-16 weeks.

Yeah she was very friendly -- I'm in line for one sometime around March. :)

A new western series started today. I only watched the first four minutes so far, but it's keeping me in the mood for more 1/6 characters:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt13991232/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1
Sam Elliott's in it, which was why I ended up pre-ordering Thunder Toys' 'Hell Ranger'.

Thunder Toys Hell Ranger 7.jpg

Thunder Toys Hell Ranger 10.jpg
Thunder Toys Hell Ranger 11.jpg

(I have all of Hell on Wheels to watch some time too, since I've heard good things about it).

(I have all of Hell on Wheels to watch some time too, since I've heard good things about it).
I like Hell on Wheels, definitely gets better torwards the end, Anson Mount is fantastic in it and funnily enough he said he played the first Red Dead game in order to prepare for the show and the character of Cullen, in another universe he would've been cast as Joel in the TLOU show.
I like the idea for the snow. I had a roll of that material somewhere once. No idea what happened to it though.
It was an interesting concept but sadly doesn't work, the material keeps rising which makes it look silly and I don't want to ruin the base by trying to use glue so I ended up removing it and going for a more causal look to match with the base,
WeChat Image_20211219185615.jpg

(my phone camera quality sucks I know :lol)
I'll keep looking for some other material that will work better to replicate snow.

I like Hell on Wheels, definitely gets better torwards the end, Anson Mount is fantastic in it and funnily enough he said he played the first Red Dead game in order to prepare for the show and the character of Cullen, in another universe he would've been cast as Joel in the TLOU show.

I'd virtually caught up on the series I've been following, then saw the listing for 1883, which reminded me I ought to seek out Hell on Wheels too.

1883 is looking a lot more epic in scale than I was expecting. Lots of period detail, and inspiration for 1/6 collecting.

It was an interesting concept but sadly doesn't work, the material keeps rising which makes it look silly and I don't want to ruin the base by trying to use glue so I ended up removing it and going for a more causal look to match with the base,

(my phone camera quality sucks I know :lol)
I'll keep looking for some other material that will work better to replicate snow.

It's effective the way his boots sink into it.

I remember using it as a large sheet, weighted down at the edges, to create a snowfield. But I'm racking my brains what diorama I was using it for. It could've been for the 25mm West End Games Star Wars miniatures.

For 1/6 it's not going to work so well, unless you're not using stands, or you glue it to the low profile black oval bases so they blend in. It's giving me ideas, just have to see I can find the roll.

Arthur arrived today. 10/10 Figure. Sadly one of the spurs arrived broken. I hope i can get a replacement part via TNS-Figures🥲

Arthur made it to France, that's a great Xmas present :)

And like you it cames with a broken spur (and a missing bit) (from TNS) too.

Gonna try to ask them for a replacement... I hope.

Good luck TNS never responded to my inquiry about my broken spur so I had to buy a new pair on ebay.

KGHobby said they'd ask for replacement spurs, but it's been a month now, and no word. I asked a week ago if they had any news, with no response.

Back