The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys who bought it from OSK and Gianttoy are lucky. Lol

Personally my enthusiasm will vary depending on the Greek customs!
It's my 1st figure under the new EU customs rules, so I don't know if I 'll get taxed or not.
On the other hand I will get a figure boxed after many years, 'cause the last couple of them,
in order to avoid customs I bought almost every figure from Kit
and had him remove them from their original packaging and sent them in a plain box.
Kit was/is very cooperative and thnx to his efforts almost all my orders passed customs with zero tax,
a big thnx to Kit in public, cause he's the best retailer in 1/6 business.
Yesterday my figure arrived at my country, I will know my luck soon enough lol.

Personally my enthusiasm will vary depending on the Greek customs!
It's my 1st figure under the new EU customs rules, so I don't know if I 'll get taxed or not.
On the other hand I will get a figure boxed after many years, 'cause the last couple of them,
in order to avoid customs I bought almost every figure from Kit
and had him remove them from their original packaging and sent them in a plain box.
Kit was/is very cooperative and thnx to his efforts almost all my orders passed customs with zero tax,
a big thnx to Kit in public, cause he's the best retailer in 1/6 business.
Yesterday my figure arrived at my country, I will know my luck soon enough lol.
Thanks man, now I know who you are :clap 99% the custom will leave it, under the new IOSS system, you will be fine

I don’t know fellers.. but to everyone who has theirs already, y’all better take care of these things for as long as you can, because these things are artifacts of red dead redemption’s timeline in history.

@R_R_X I want to really congratulate you and the LIM crew on this release. I don't think I've opened a figure from any company which has offered the Hot Toys experience until now; your product feels premium and you can be proud of that. Obviously this is just echoing what many said before, but you've made arguably the best figure this year. I eagerly await what future properties you pursue, and can only hope that they either align with my interests (Deus Ex Human Revolution please, if you're taking suggestions) or introduce me to something I'd not have otherwise played/watched.

Y'all gotta consider chasing some real licenses. Arthur proves you can duel with the best of the hobby. I truly think you could become one of the big names in the industry with the right moves.

Anyways. My Arthur will remain packed up for now, but my brief inspection was great and truly enjoyable. I might suggest to anyone packing the figure up for a bit to switch to a short hair sculpt so the pokey parts of the hair don't get forced against the jacket collar. I had no problems with the hat. If I had to pick on anything, it'd be the security of the trays. They don't want to mesh perfectly, but that's just a little detail. The presentation is otherwise excellent.

Isn't VTS the front for Damtoys making unlicensed stuff? They're usually much better than that, kind of crazy to hear that.

VTS and DAM have a tangled history dating back to August 2011:

Spoiler Spoiler:

R.R.X the best way that future products should be packaged, could be in that same black foam HT and other companies tend to use it's a lot more secure that way and parts won't fall out or break as easy.

If nothing can be arranged between them and the other supplier I'm afraid that stock will go to another retailer, your order with Toy Origin will still remain but they'll probably have it available to you when the second batch is finished and ready to ship.

I've been watching this thread for a while now without really commenting. Been watching this figure for a long time as well. Sadly I used Toy Origin for my purchase (and I certainly won't again) because they have split pay with partial.ly. There's no way for me to pay for the full figure at once lol. Thanks for updating us over the year or so; I will be sure to keep watch over the next few months. Glad to see others are loving Arthur, and thank you so much to you and your team at LIM. You guys are great!

I hope to get mine eventually, but it's downright despicable for that one dude who runs Toy Origin to ignore and act the way he does towards people interested in making purchases through his storefront.
Like; Obviously it's hard to run a business but he literally can't, at least with the way he is. Toy Origin hasn't replied to two of the three emails I have sent them regarding this order. And I just hope by some miracle that one day I will have my own handsome lil' Arthur.

Last edited by a moderator:

Spoiler Spoiler:
That's actually really interesting. Funny how Damtoys was the front for VTS, but they have fully licensed stuff now where it seems VTS does more unlicensed figures.

@R_R_X I want to really congratulate you and the LIM crew on this release. I don't think I've opened a figure from any company which has offered the Hot Toys experience until now; your product feels premium and you can be proud of that. Obviously this is just echoing what many said before, but you've made arguably the best figure this year. I eagerly await what future properties you pursue, and can only hope that they either align with my interests (Deus Ex Human Revolution please, if you're taking suggestions) or introduce me to something I'd not have otherwise played/watched.

Y'all gotta consider chasing some real licenses. Arthur proves you can duel with the best of the hobby. I truly think you could become one of the big names in the industry with the right moves.

Anyways. My Arthur will remain packed up for now, but my brief inspection was great and truly enjoyable. I might suggest to anyone packing the figure up for a bit to switch to a short hair sculpt so the pokey parts of the hair don't get forced against the jacket collar. I had no problems with the hat. If I had to pick on anything, it'd be the security of the trays. They don't want to mesh perfectly, but that's just a little detail. The presentation is otherwise excellent.
Great seeing you here! Thank you again for the magnet hair idea btw! ;)
@Firejclawjack , myself and the rest of the team really appreciate the kind words and support from you and everyone else and we will for sure take into account all the criticisms you folks have, we're very proud of what we've achieved with this release and our goal is to improve with every figure that's coming out!

Spoiler Spoiler:
Almost. VTS/DAM are the same, and used to be Crazy Dummy. Toys City became Easy & Simple. Ace is their own thing.

Almost. VTS/DAM are the same, and used to be Crazy Dummy. Toys City became Easy & Simple. Ace is their own thing.

The Ace and Toys City connections were only suppositions from the old hands from One Sixth Warriors, so were never confirmed.

Are Ace still going? I presume they have nothing to do with Ace Toyz.

The Ace and Toys City connections were only suppositions from the old hands from One Sixth Warriors, so were never confirmed.

Are Ace still going? I presume they have nothing to do with Ace Toyz.
Up until a couple years ago(?) ace was doing some Vietnam sets, I believe the last thing they did were some female soldiers in Vietnam. They were a great company, my only issue was the uniforms and gear was a bit oversized.

The guy behind Toys City and ES used to post on OSW, we corresponded thru email quite a bit comparing figure projects and one day he was like oh yeah btw, I’m easy simple and gonna start making figures heh.

It’s crazy though how far DAMs quality has come - though they are reaching HT prices!

Up until a couple years ago(?) ace was doing some Vietnam sets, I believe the last thing they did were some female soldiers in Vietnam. They were a great company, my only issue was the uniforms and gear was a bit oversized.

The guy behind Toys City and ES used to post on OSW, we corresponded thru email quite a bit comparing figure projects and one day he was like oh yeah btw, I’m easy simple and gonna start making figures heh.

It’s crazy though how far DAMs quality has come - though they are reaching HT prices!

I got those two Vietnam girls. The quality and detail is really good. I thought I hadn't seen anything from them since.

Back