The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those who have the figure, what prevents the hat from sitting on his head with the normal hairpiece?

Damnit missed by like 250 lol
same dude, man we can’t win for loosin these days.
750152E4-44C5-489B-90EB-8B456387B619.jpeg

It is clear that Giantoy was super efficient and very serious. I received the gunslinger on Monday in France. Thank you RRX as well as to the entire Limtoys team for this wonderful work. You have made the dream of many people come true by making this figurine. And the wait was well worth it. I can't wait to see what you can do with John, and remain confident of the outcome. Just one small request, if you could make the spurs out of flexible plastic. I broke one of them while handling Arthur despite the recommendations ... If not for John, there are some good ideas above. So I let my comrades ask their ideas. Besides, I also thank them, because without you, I would never have been able to get this figurine. I hope that the thread of this discussion will remain active from the creation to the arrival of John in our cottages. To all of you, a big thank you!

It is clear that Giantoy was super efficient and very serious. I received the gunslinger on Monday in France. Thank you RRX as well as to the entire Limtoys team for this wonderful work. You have made the dream of many people come true by making this figurine. And the wait was well worth it. I can't wait to see what you can do with John, and remain confident of the outcome. Just one small request, if you could make the spurs out of flexible plastic. I broke one of them while handling Arthur despite the recommendations ... If not for John, there are some good ideas above. So I let my comrades ask their ideas. Besides, I also thank them, because without you, I would never have been able to get this figurine. I hope that the thread of this discussion will remain active from the creation to the arrival of John in our cottages. To all of you, a big thank you!
That would be awesome to keep this thread going, I've enjoyed hearing from y'all and seeing our conversations we've had, lots of passion coming from this thread that's for sure

Thank you for the support and kind words! We are aware the spurs are fragile and hopefully we can fix them for the next release, in the meantime you can contact Giantoy about any broken/missing parts so a replacment can be sorted out and sent to you.

Finally got the mid beard and figure in the mail today from OSK. Box arrived mint. I’m so happy with OSK’s shipping lately. Top notch.

Overall this is figure of the year imo. Quality for price surpasses anything HT is putting out. I’m still floored by all of the accessories and quality.

My only complaint would be the matte black plastic the accessories sit loosely in. When I opened the box some of the accessories had jumped around within the plastic compartments. The pin that holds the revolver cylinder in place was loose in the box as well and easy to miss/discard.

Overall very happy 👍🏼

A bit late to the question about John, but here are the things I would like to see with the John Figure:

-3 headsculpts : 1 from the first game, 1 with heavy stubble from RDR2, 1 with big beard from RDR2. (Long hair pieces only)

-The Classic Shotgun

-Back Holster from RDR1

-Poncho from RDR1

-Winter Gunslinger Coat from RDR2 (to recreate American Venom)

-John’s Cattleman Revolver

-Micah’s Revolver that you get at the end of RDR2

-Custom Lancaster and Semi-Auto Shotgun

-Rolling Block Rifle

-Fishing Rod

-Squirrel Statue

-Treasure Map or Wanted Poster (or both)

-Binoculars

-Bandolier from RDR1 & Bandit Bandolier from RDR2

-Lasso

-John’s Knife

-Bandana

-Range Gloves

-Tomahawks

-Cigarette

-Dynamite & Ammunition

-Miracle Tonic, Moonshine, Whiskey

That’s all I can think about right now
This is such a good list. The Winter Gunslinger coat would be so very very cool. It would be nice if it came with Arthur's hat as well

Back