The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It fell and eyebrow got scuffed oooommggg hasn’t even been a full week yet maaan. I guess I’ll just stick with the big beard. Very sad about that though.View attachment 606351
Man that sucks, if you're fine with sporting a different look One Sixth Kit still has some mid beard sculpts available.
I would also recommend looking into a glass cabinet or something similar to display your figures so on the chance they take a tumble this will be less likely to happen and make sure you got the figure neatly secured on the crotch grabber.

I’m thinking about getting it. I guess the + is I like beards, so I like bearded Arthur more than shaved anyways. Still sucks though lol. Appreciate the help, much love everyone

I’ll keep that in mind man. Thank you
I had a daredevil figure when I was probably around 12 or 13. My first 1/6th figure with actual fabric clothing and what not. Loved the thing. One day it does a shelf dive and this thing lands right on its nose. He had a black circle on the very tip of it from then on out. Haha.

Luckily this forum is a good resource for any questions so you’ll probably fair better in your repair than 12 year old me did.

Worse case, ya slap a little red paint on the scuff and add a little drip and Morgan just survived some animal attack, a shootout, or a good old fashion tree collision!

I’m thinking about getting it. I guess the + is I like beards, so I like bearded Arthur more than shaved anyways. Still sucks though lol. Appreciate the help, much love everyone
Mid-beard sculpt is the best Arthur IMO. And for a reasonable price, all your headaches will disappear, go for it!

I had a daredevil figure when I was probably around 12 or 13. My first 1/6th figure with actual fabric clothing and what not. Loved the thing. One day it does a shelf dive and this thing lands right on its nose. He had a black circle on the very tip of it from then on out. Haha.

Luckily this forum is a good resource for any questions so you’ll probably fair better in your repair than 12 year old me did.

Worse case, ya slap a little red paint on the scuff and add a little drip and Morgan just survived some animal attack, a shootout, or a good old fashion tree collision!
Ah I would’ve been devastated haha.
Yeah this is my first so it kind of irritates me a little, especially since I waited the whole year for it. But yeah everyone here is nice so I appreciate

It’s funny because I did think about adding lore to it. Which I guess could be cool, it’d be like a different custom head
Mid-beard sculpt is the best Arthur IMO. And for a reasonable price, all your headaches will disappear, go for it!
Yeah sounds like a good plan. Aren’t they going to be releasing more heads too? I think I saw someone say that, can’t remember

I also recommend the Mid-Beard sculpt for Arthur for me I prefer him that way over his fully shaved look. Though it's nice to have options and in the meantime you can use the big beard sculpt.

It fell and eyebrow got scuffed oooommggg hasn’t even been a full week yet maaan. I guess I’ll just stick with the big beard. Very sad about that though.View attachment 606351
Thats unfortunate, I have dropped a few HT sculpts on the floor in my time and a few have face planted, but they seem immune to scuffs and scratches. Maybe the Gunslinger sculpt in made of more delicate material? I must remember to always have it supported on a stand with a crotch grabber, don't want him face planting and chipping his nose off. :horror

I have no idea what the real source of this image is however it's a nice alternate look.

1-6-Soldier-weapon-holster-shoulder-strap-belt-model-accessories-for-12-inch-action-figure-bod...jpg

I definitely love how Lim included both full boots and split cut. I like how the split gives more articulation but I love the look of the full boots. I had to switch the pegs however as they are to long and make him look a bit off height wise compared to the split cut.

Yes. Also having shorter ankle pegs makes kneeling him down easier.
I definitely love how Lim included both full boots and split cut. I like how the split gives more articulation but I love the look of the full boots. I had to switch the pegs however as they are to long and make him look a bit off height wise compared to the split cut.

I haven't tried yet... is the within the boxed figure and you take off extensions or did you buy a different type of peg to make him a bit shorter?

I haven't tried yet... is the within the boxed figure and you take off extensions or did you buy a different type of peg to make him a bit shorter?
I had some spare pegs from HT figures over the years. I switched them out with the ones Lim already gives with the boots. I do remember that R_R_X said they will include extra shorter pegs with John so you can switch them on Arthur.

If you don't mind shipping to Canada I could take a stab at touching up the paint for you.
51874063095_757fde6623_c.jpg

51380716306_ab03522d3e_c.jpg

Full disclosure I'm a bit colourblind but I try my best.
No worries if not, just putting it out there!

Looking good where did you acquire the shirt? Spare parts are fetching high prices. One Sixth Saddlery in the UK makes great leather pieces.
Thanks for sharing that, didn't know about them, you find something new every day! Do you have any other 1/6 accessories websites that are good to know about?

Back