The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's there because JM won't come with the journal but if people want to pose him with it then there's pages for him too, the figures are made with the intention of having shared accessories.
I was right. Lol

Finally he is at home and I can't be happier! What can I say?He is just perfect and one of the greatest figures I have even seen... Outfit, sculpt, body... everything is perfect. I'm collecting various things since childhood, but I don't know another collectable with as many accessories,pure work of art!!!

When I took left one from the box head fall off,I though peg was broken,panicked and immediately emailed to Kit with pictures,he gave me some instructions so fixed it easily, it was stuck in the head incorrectly, I had a mental breakdown lol :lol Accessories... I wasn't brave enough to took them out, as where I am now, I don't have a proper display, inspected visually and everything is so detailed and well made I lost my mind!!! I have no idea how you did that!

10/10 Arthy gets a CROWN this year! Can't wait to Nathy and Joel!

Thank you again Limtoys @R_R_X for this masterpiece and thank you @Kit Chen for your high class service!
Love you guys!
20221027_170552.jpg

Last edited:
Very reasonable fee for great work in my experience.
That's good to hear!....but can you tell me what reasonable equals in US dollars? Just so that I have an idea. 😁 Just trying to think of what accessories I should ask for other than cigarettes. Maybe some cigarette cards as well

Well I mentioned how the lid to the rifle where you can see the mechanism wouldn't come off nor does the lever move. I tried to get help but apparently there isn't anything wrong with it. So here it is after actually forcing the lid off. Yeah no.. super disappointed, It's glued on there so much that I practically tore the lid off. Smh
20221027_182702.jpg

Well ****...that is just great. I was right the inside of the lever is stuck completely.View attachment 605103
That's funny, I have the opposite problem. My trigger gaurd isn't attached to anything and falls out. I'll probably end up gluing it in place once I get a replacement cover. Also my gun isn't painted on the inside I don't think. I'll double check. Either way, while it's a cute gimmick it's not something I would use often so I'd rather just have the gun guard in the retracted position.

That's good to hear!....but can you tell me what reasonable equals in US dollars? Just so that I have an idea. 😁 Just trying to think of what accessories I should ask for other than cigarettes. Maybe some cigarette cards as well
Hi,

My last purchase was a while back, I reckon depending what you purchase $50.00 + shipping should cover most small purchases. Examples of work on Esty.

That's funny, I have the opposite problem. My trigger gaurd isn't attached to anything and falls out. I'll probably end up gluing it in place once I get a replacement cover. Also my gun isn't painted on the inside I don't think. I'll double check. Either way, while it's a cute gimmick it's not something I would use often so I'd rather just have the gun guard in the retracted position.
If you do just be careful and make sure the lever still moves or at least keep it in the normal position so it can be held. I agree the gimmick was unnecessary and makes no sense adding it as we don't see that in game, and it only makes the issues with the rifle worse. Hopefully I can get it fixed and that Lim doesn't do the same thing with John's rifle.

Is the other forum going to reopen? That isn't even close to the worst argument that's happened on here. It was mostly criticism. Sorry to have to post this here.

Is the other forum going to reopen? That isn't even close to the worst argument that's happened on here. It was mostly criticism. Sorry to have to post this here.

The thread was reported, but the forum was broken at the time so it wasn't possible to moderate whatever had been going on with it. So I locked it until the forum returned to normal.

It's open again now.

Mine arrived today, & despite also getting a repeater with a stuck lever, I'm still so stoked. He's easily among the best looking figures in my collection. I need to invest in shelving that's worthy of him soon. Hopefully I can get a replacement for the rifle, but otherwise, he's everything I could have hoped for.

Next time, I'll know who to avoid when ordering & I can just kick back & relax instead of panicking for a full year. 😂

Attachments

• IMG_20221029_180407058.jpg
    IMG_20221029_180407058.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20221029_180423258.jpg
    IMG_20221029_180423258.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20221029_180437281.jpg
    IMG_20221029_180437281.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
Mine arrived today, & despite also getting a repeater with a stuck lever, I'm still so stoked. He's easily among the best looking figures in my collection. I need to invest in shelving that's worthy of him soon. Hopefully I can get a replacement for the rifle, but otherwise, he's everything I could have hoped for.

Next time, I'll know who to avoid when ordering & I can just kick back & relax instead of panicking for a full year. 😂
Happy you dig the figure but sorry about the rifle, contact Kit as we're currently trying to find spares for this issue.

Sure, is one of the best figs of recent years, my only concern is the amount of pleather with this fig. I can see things like the gun belt and holster crumbling in a couple of years. :horror
If you see deterioration that quickly, you probably need a dehumidifier. My Hot Toys Eric Draven is still in perfect condition, & I live a couple of clicks from a particularly humid Great Lake. I gotta' run my machine all year, but it helps keeps stuff from getting flaky

Back