The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found a few extra shotgun shells to make the bandolier look more full. Also, I tried to see what the hat would look like with the regular hairpiece and it fit nicely and I was able to put it on without using any force. Can anyone tell me why that might be? I didn’t do anything to the hat.

Attachments

• 9ABC05BD-61A4-408F-AEFA-6022FCA33A98.jpeg
    9ABC05BD-61A4-408F-AEFA-6022FCA33A98.jpeg
    138 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:
I'm sorry but the VTS headsculpt doesn't look like Arthur at all. Limtoys has put so much work in this figures that I don't understand how it's possible to hesitate between them.
For me it's clearly a Hot Toys level here.

LiM is the far better figure overall for sculpts, body, clothing and most of the accessories.

However, I still like the VTS. Bear in mind that I have no interest in the game itself, and am only judging these as 'western figures'.

With the VTS I actually prefer the Colt SAAs, and the moulded holsters to LiM's pleather because I think they're more detailed and realistically scaled. The VTS also gave me an extra character with the green coat and bandit mask, plus the fishing rod, detonator and Spencer carbine.

I'm glad to have two LiMs and one VTS, but if I could only get one it would be LiM's.

Though I would miss not having the aforementioned items.

Not even close in headsculpts. LimToys wins by a mile. Aside from a few extra accessories with the VTS figure, LimToys is the better release. I'd much rather have a leather gun belt and holsters instead of molded plastic ones.

Thanks guys. Still I prefer VTS. I guess its to each his own kinda thing. I don’t like the hair they did on Limtoys mainly.

Did anyone else order from SugoToys in Australia? I'm US Based but ordered from them because they had preorders open in August. I should have waited but I'm impatient, anyway. I've reached a few times asking about when they're getting their shipment but they just aren't responding. Any ideas on what to do?

I ordered from Sugotoys Australia and their customer support is very slow and maybe they are avoiding this question because must be getting this question from many customers and they may not have heard from their supplier yet. But sugotoys is a legit side so it may take some time but your shipment will be sent eventually. Asian stores always have these figures in stock than rest of the world as usual. So don't worry and just wait. They will send you when they have it in stock (I do understand the waiting is not easy because of excitement).

My Star Ace horse arrived today from SS, just put some conditioner in the man and tail to get rid of that Troll Doll look….now I’m just patiently waiting for my Arthur(s)….😮‍💨
F76BA33D-EBB9-4479-98D3-997E8A135BBE.jpeg

got a new blanket, bedroll, canteen, and rifle holster for him…it’s the waiting that sucks.

My Star Ace horse was delivered today too! Looking forward to pairing him with my Arthur!

My Star Ace horse arrived today from SS, just put some conditioner in the man and tail to get rid of that Troll Doll look….now I’m just patiently waiting for my Arthur(s)….😮‍💨View attachment 549460

got a new blanket, bedroll, canteen, and rifle holster for him…it’s the waiting that sucks.
Is that actual fur on the horse?

Found a few extra shotgun shells to make the bandolier look more full. Also, I tried to see what the hat would look like with the regular hairpiece and it fit nicely and I was able to put it on without using any force. Can anyone tell me why that might be? I didn’t do anything to the hat.
Are you sure you didn't apply pressure on the hat to bring it down? Because this is what it looks like with the normal hair piece.
1638921468112.jpeg

If you damage the hair pieces, the sculpt or the hat we will not be responsible for any of it, I already told you multiple times that doing this will result in damage, I'm not sure why you keep insisting on doing it, but it's your choice.

If you prefer the VTS then just get that version, not sure why you'd waste your money on something you don't like when you obviously like the one by VTS more.
Kashif, give me yours if you don’t want it. I’ll be happy to have it to tide me over til my gunslingers come in

Some of us are still waiting for the figure, some others can’t even find one. And then there are some people that got the figure and have no respect for it. It’s a collectible, not a toy. If R_R_X and Limtoys say that something can damage the figure, then that action can damage the figure. End of story. Also, I don’t want to get into comparisons etc, but how can someone see a more accurate headsculpt in the VTS one? Better hair? I don’t think this is even an opinion. Limtoys is Arthur Morgan and the VTS one is Nathan Fillion with dirty brown hair. I only have the mid beard headsculpt atm, but how can it get any more accurate than this in 1/6 scale?
2F6527EC-CF4F-442D-8DB7-9B3D98994365.png

My Star Ace horse arrived today from SS, just put some conditioner in the man and tail to get rid of that Troll Doll look….now I’m just patiently waiting for my Arthur(s)….😮‍💨View attachment 549460

The horse looks good, but it's known to be quite small.

LiM's Arthur is a tall figure, so they may not go well together as companion pieces.

For example:

Received mine yesterday from Sideshow. Overall it's a real nice horse, but as Asta already mentioned it is slightly undersized. It's 14.5X13, while a Mr. Z horse is 16.5X12. The last picture gives you an idea of size comparison to a 1/6 figure.

It might actually be a good horse for SW's Sadie.

This is a still with the shorter VTS, from the Youtube review by Ezzeppelin 1:

vlcsnap-2021-12-08-08h11m44s338.jpg

The horse looks good, but it's known to be quite small.

It might actually be a good horse for SW's Sadie.
Speaking of which... as much as I'd like to like the Sadie figure, it's a bit underwhelming. Maybe it's the outfit choice? It feels more Barbie than 1/6th if that makes any sense.

Speaking of which... as much as I'd like to like the Sadie figure, it's a bit underwhelming. Maybe it's the outfit choice? It feels more Barbie than 1/6th if that makes any sense.

I think it's just the silly looking hat that throws her off.

Everything else looks good enough to me.

SW Toys Sadie Adler 1.jpg
SW Toys Sadie Adler 2.jpg

SW Toys Sadie Adler 4.jpg
SW Toys Sadie Adler 5.jpg

Unless it's improved she'll be going hatless!

Back