The Flash - July 2022

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From what I've heard the executives "take" on Batman Beyond is what their Batgirl movie was - the older Bruce Wayne giving way to a new Bat-person who will take their mantle.
They actually intended to make an accurate Batman Beyond film as an elseworlds movie. The Batgirl movie was supposed to be that somewhat but under Hamada as CEO now that he's gone and that idea scrapped. Gunn was willing to do an actual Batman Beyond film based on the 89 universe if Flash did better then The Batman. Since that's not happening we won't ever see it and the closes thing to Keaton's return as Batman is The Flash.

From what I've heard the executives "take" on Batman Beyond is what their Batgirl movie was - the older Bruce Wayne giving way to a new Bat-person who will take their mantle.
It sucks how we'll never get that Batgirl movie. It just sums up WB and their awful decisions. I mean, making a whole movie with talent such as Michael Keaton, Brendan Fraser, JK Simmons, only to scrap it as a tax write off?!!

What a joke

IMG_5732.jpeg

Back