The Flash - July 2022

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_5441.jpeg

What a horrible movie that would have been. Even at the time, I felt Robin was a terrible choice. And why does Billy look like Eddie there?

Of course, we ended up with Carrey. Funny at the time -- sort of -- but hard to take now. He's like our Jerry Lewis.
The original Burton movie screenwriter Sam Hamm actually DID do a proper Batman Part 3 in comic form. It's pretty good, I think!
large-4268967-jpg.5096

Just got back from the cinema. Great film, truly awful CGI in places. Probably the best of the Whedonverse, even though that isn't saying much.

Totally enjoyed Flash. Too bad no one cared enough to show up. DC brand is finished. Gunn is in so far over his head if he thinks his reboot will even get a yawn from audiences. Superman Legacy might turn out to be the greatest superhero film ever but it will underperform. I can't understand how bad this film is sinking. Makes Justice League numbers look monumental. You can tell they had alot of hopes on this that this could be a hit before Gunn starts his reign. Ouch. I still can't fathom how this just went zero on the interest scale. Shocked but I guess I shouldn't be. Can Miller's hijinx in real life really be bad enough to keep people away? I doubt it. Nobody wants DC. Period.

Back