The Flash - July 2022

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They all really liked it. They ran off to the bathroom like Flash when we left lol. They were excitingly talking about it on the way home. My 13-year autistic boy struggled to understand with some parts of the multiverse, near the end.
thats great mate ,so pleased for you that it turned out a positive experience for you all

the running to the bathroom thing is priceless and brings back so many good memories of my son after a great movie experience lol,he has Asperger and fixated on things both possessive and negative

and on returning to school after seeing Zorro he told his teacher Mrs bond
"Christopher is no more ,im now Zorro "

to her credit thats what she called him for the rest of the week lol

great days treasure them (y)

Yeah the EG dig did give me a chuckle lol

What I really hated about Keaton’s Batman was this…

Spoiler Spoiler:

THAT QUICK! :slap
not sure if you've seen this but director Andy talks here about a deleted Keaton bit that explains why he quit the bat suit

Is that the reality where we got a studio to spend over $70 million on a movie for us?
You don't actually believe they did it for you, do you? We were in the midst of a worldwide pandemic that elimated their main revenue stream (theatrical releases) and they saw an opportunity to make bank with minimal investment in an existing property. It was always about the Benjamins.

The director has recently stated that in one of the deleted scenes

Spoiler Spoiler:
OK, but if you're going to delete that scene then you're also
Spoiler Spoiler:

If the codex
Spoiler Spoiler:
Zod's conversation reminded me of a very disturbing scene in Planetary where that reality's version of the Human Torch casually murders baby Superman in his rocket crib.

thats great mate ,so pleased for you that it turned out a positive experience for you all

the running to the bathroom thing is priceless and brings back so many good memories of my son after a great movie experience lol,he has Asperger and fixated on things both possessive and negative

and on returning to school after seeing Zorro he told his teacher Mrs bond
"Christopher is no more ,im now Zorro "

to her credit thats what she called him for the rest of the week lol

great days treasure them (y)
Aww that's cute. Yeah as they're getting older I'm quite aware how fast time is going and how important such things are as memories.

Of course not. They did it for themselves to make money AND relieve the online pressure from the fans.
It certainly would have never happened if not for the constant fight for it.

OK, but if you're going to delete that scene then you're also
Spoiler Spoiler:
True.

I will say this though.

In certain ways modern Keaton Batman is a vast improvement over his 89 era self.

It somewhat eliminates many of the complaints most have with the 89 movie.

He is quite a bad ass in this minus all of the baggage he is surrounded with in 89.

If WB wanted to appease and quiet the Snyder diehards I don’t know if cancelling Snyder’s epic long term vision and then replacing it with
Spoiler Spoiler:
was the best course of action lol

I mean seriously i’m not joking around why would WB think they would ever be respected and trusted again by pulling a stunt like that.

We cancelled Snyder for the
Spoiler Spoiler:

WUT! :slap

I don’t care if that’s not the case going forward because the reality is at this very moment in time those are the optics they’re presenting to the public they literally ended their giant REBOOT farewell to the Snyderverse movie with that specific actor/character!

That is just next level crazy on their part.

WB took “You wanna get nuts!” literally lol

Hate Snyder all you want but just admit that is crazy.

Last edited:
If WB wanted to appease and quiet the Snyder diehards I don’t know if cancelling Snyder’s epic long term vision and then replacing it with
Spoiler Spoiler:
was the best course of action lol

I mean seriously i’m not joking around why would WB think they would ever be respected and trusted again by pulling a stunt like that.

We cancelled Snyder for the
Spoiler Spoiler:

WUT! :slap

I don’t care if that’s not the case going forward because the reality is at this very moment in time those are the optics they’re presenting to the public they literally ended their giant REBOOT farewell to the Snyderverse movie with that specific actor/character!

That is just next level crazy on their part.

WB took “You wanna get nuts!” literally lol
Sigh… there is nothing epic about it and it didn’t click with the GA. The fanbase was split and divided. WB is stupid but not everyone is going to accept that dudes “vision “ it wasn’t even good. The snyderverse was over when they gave everyone the jl movie cut but of course that egomaniac had to keep pushing his fanbase to want more. It was time for a fresh new start in 2016 when bvs turned out to be trash

Sigh… there is nothing epic about it and it didn’t click with the GA. The fanbase was split and divided. WB is stupid but not everyone is going to accept that dudes “vision “ it wasn’t even good. The snyderverse was over when they gave everyone the jl movie cut but of course that egomaniac had to keep pushing his fanbase to want more. It was time for a fresh new start in 2016 when bvs turned out to be trash
So the fix was
Spoiler Spoiler:
lol

You get what i’m saying though.

Like the optics of it all.

I mean it’s just a fun little gag I guess

That’s how I took it.

The Flash wasn’t just a Flash movie, it was an origin story for Barry Allen, a love letter to 1989 Batman/Keaton, a goodbye to the DCEU and a celebration of WB (100 years) and DC (90 years) as a whole. It’s not just one iteration of Batman, it’s celebrating all of them. I thought it was clever how the Warner Bros logo evolved in the opening before Chicago “If you Leave me Now” started playing.

Having you know who at the end is a nod to the history of the WB films, not a preview of things to come.

Last edited:
Gunn/Muschetti:

“Movie will end with our new path going forward!”

Movie literally ends with you know who lol

Oh WB what are we gonna do with you.

Ok fine if you go by the post credits scene then yes next movie is indeed Aquaman.

I mean it’s just a fun little gag I guess
That’s how I took it.

The Flash wasn’t just a Flash movie, it was an origin story for Barry Allen, a love letter to 1989 Batman/Keaton, a goodbye to the DCEU and a celebration of WB (100 years) and DC (90 years) as a whole. It’s not just one iteration of Batman, it’s celebrating all of them. I thought it was clever how the Warner Bros logo evolved in the opening before Chicago “If you Leave me Now” started playing.

Having you know who at the end is a nod to the history of the WB films, not a preview of things to come.
Agreed, plus it's also a reminder to Barry that changing anything in the past can have disastrous consequences lol...

I don't think the movie ended in

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back