The Flash - July 2022

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let it go Wez, all of that Hate can’t be good for you. I feel like we need to hold up a doll and say “go ahead, show us where that bad man Snyder hurt you.” :lol
Lol. I’m just saying . Guy is baiting his fanbase and tired of his fanbase constantly trolling and acting like he created the dc characters. When you like characters and want them to be treated right especially a character such as Batman you’d want them far away from this dude.

But Snyder touched my ass once aswell that’s why I kinda hate the guy.

Last edited:
Lol. I’m just saying . Guy is baiting his fanbase and tired of his fanbase constantly trolling and acting like he created the dc characters.
29-ED58-A5-6-C98-482-D-B134-59-A94-DB8-FDFB.jpg

Did I miss it? Surely it’s restored THIS time!

Time to let go Snyder fans 🤣

I enjoyed MOS, JL Snyder cut and found BvS ultimate edition passable at the very least. I wanted to see how it will all get back on track but it ain't happening. Unless Zack buys WB or DC, y'all need to let it go or get a prescription for Zyprexa.

So Snyder admitted that he was initially going to have Zeus, Ares and WW be kryptonian with Zeus and Ares being on earth much longer than Kal-El obviously and his lightning powers was just one of his kryptonian powers that was different than the other kryptonians due to evolution.

Ares actually crashed the Krypton ship on purpose.

Umm

WOW!

Wait is Flash kryptonian he has lightning

:chase

Listen WB can continue on their Gunn path more power to them I seriously wish them well (cough GOTG1/GOTG2/SS sucked cough) i’m not some angry bitter Snyder cult fanatic but I would only be lying to myself if I said that I wouldn’t want to see Snyder complete his JL 2 and 3.

Where is the crime in wanting to see that play out in any form it could easily coexist with other versions of the characters.

You know how I know that?

Because comic books have done that since forever that’s how!

Hell The Batman already did it cinematically and that only made 770 million yet it’s getting a sequel.

You hush ironwez lol

I’ll admit that I’m biased because I love DKR and Snyderverse came the closest to giving me that in live action.

Where is the crime in wanting to see that play out in any form it could easily coexist with other versions of the characters.

While I don’t necessarily disagree, it still blows my mind the first live-action official movie Wonder Woman was supposed to be an alien…

Listen WB can continue on their Gunn path more power to them I seriously wish them well (cough GOTG1/GOTG2/SS sucked cough) i’m not some angry bitter Snyder cult fanatic but I would only be lying to myself if I said that I wouldn’t want to see Snyder complete his JL 2 and 3.

Hell The Batman already did it cinematically and that only made 770 million yet it’s getting a sequel.

You hush ironwez lol

I’ll admit that I’m biased because I love DKR and Snyderverse came the closest to giving me that in live action.
You’ll get it in a graphic novel form and like it! Lots of trilogys tried to start something but never got off the ground. Tons and tons. Just gotta move on to better things buddy. Don’t worry tho. Your fav men in tights will return again and again and again throughout the years. So you’ll never run out of material.

You’ll get it in a graphic novel form and like it! Lots of trilogys tried to start something but never got off the ground. Tons and tons. Just gotta move on to better things buddy. Don’t worry tho. Your fav men in tights will return again and again and again throughout the years. So you’ll never run out of material.
Except for Steel. Poor Steel.

Snyder haters do need to stop blaming Snyder and his fans for him continuing to discuss his movies with cryptic messages.

The blame lies solely on the shoulders of Warner Brothers who allows and enables him to proceed forward with intellectual property that they’re the sole owners of.

If WB only wanted to concentrate on the Gunnverse and didn’t want the Snyderverse to perpetually occupy the fan space they wouldn’t grant Snyder access to their IP.

Seriously blame WB not ZS.

Now the only thing that I can come up with is that because The Flash still uses elements of the Snyderverse they allowed him, Affleck and Terrio to do this event in service of marketing The Flash. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
Snyder haters do you need to stop blaming Snyder and his fans for him continuing to discuss his movies with cryptic messages.

The blame lies solely on the shoulders of Warner Brothers who allows and enables him to proceed forward with intellectual property that they’re the sole owners of.

If WB only wanted to concentrate on the Gunnverse and didn’t want the Snyderverse to perpetually occupy the fan space they wouldn’t grant Snyder access to their IP.

Now the only thing that I can come up with is that because The Flash still uses elements of the Snyderverse they allowed him, Affleck and Terrio to do this event in service of marketing The Flash. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Sounds like WB is letting Zack hang around so all the Snyderverse sheep will (a) think there’s still a chance they’ll let him continue to play in their DC sandbox and (b) go see The Flash just in case it ties to ZS’s next entry. And judging by your reaction I’d say their strategy is working. :lol

Sounds like WB is letting Zack hang around so all the Snyderverse sheep will (a) think there’s still a chance they’ll let him continue to play in their DC sandbox and (b) go see The Flash just in case it ties to ZS’s next entry. And judging by your reaction I’d say their strategy is working. :lol
7pm first show opening night lulz

Snyder haters do you need to stop blaming Snyder and his fans for him continuing to discuss his movies with cryptic messages.

I blame both. But I also think it’s time to move on. It was a fun idea at first but it failed and didn’t click with everyone. Trying to hang onto this weird hope that it’s coming back is weird and getting mad at people who want something different is weird. Snyder didn’t create the characters. They aren’t his. He’s just a guy who used an ip he didn’t create any of them. So him stoking the flames at his silly cons and twitter post is making things even more toxic. He needs to let it go and so do his fans.

Dc needs a new direction. WB only hired the guy cause it was safe. He did a couple of films with them prior so they decided to give him free reign. He had a plan but they rushed it and it failed. Boom done

But I didn’t hate the films going in. Loved the idea of a connected dc universe and loved his style in his films. Thought he was perfect choice. Man of steel fight scenes were done soooo good. Dbz type action we haven’t gotten since.

Sadly after bvs I lost faith in the whole thing

It's weird to me that Zack would make an event for fans that raises money for charity then clout chasers announce Snyderverse restored and it's Zack's fault.

Fans of something wanting more of that something is expected. I see Alita fans campaigning for a sequel. More power to them. I don't spend ANY of my time being concerned about what they are doing or what the result will be. At least they are spending time doing something they care about NOT spending time on things they don't.

If I see anything on social media I don't want to see I mute it.

If Zack is asked about what his plans were or if he would like to continue does anyone expect him to lie purely to make haters feel better? How secure can these haters be that they get so upset about it all?

Back