The Flash - July 2022

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
078FB5F6-E969-48DF-8FD6-0F77457442D8.jpeg

Everybody's already said it, but yeah, the CGI looks iffy... and comparing the Zod scenes from MoS just shows the beauty of Zack's cinematography.
I've seen a lot of people complain about Batman being shown in broad daylight, I don't have a problem with that. It's not like it hasn't happened in the comics, and besides, what is he going to do? Not fight until it gets dark?
As for Keaton-nostalgia, I really don't care about Keaton... he was a crap Batman and a mediocre Bruce Wayne. Never did understand the love for his Batman.
Having said that, he does look cool in the suit now, so I'm hoping to be pleasantly surprised.
I also liked Sasha Calle's Supergirl. She looks cool and I'd be tempted to get a dolly of her. Flash's new suit isn't my favourite though, from what I've seen.
I thought the trailer itself was good, I will check this out at the cinema.

Well this movie definitely was the most talked about and popular to come out of CinemaCon.

GOTG3/Flash are being hailed as the 2 best superhero movies to come out in years and we’re getting them back to back.

Cool.

Last edited:
Snyder did it again! :yess:

When asked this weekend at the BvS screening how Joker killed Robin he said this:

“Our theory is that he’s the one who knows where the Kryptonite, what shards of Kryptonite exist. He has that information. And so he’s being carried… he has basically made a deal with Batman. Don’t kill me, and I’ll show you, I’ll get you a tool to fight Superman. And so (Batman’s) kind of stuck with him, in that way. If he kills him, or gets rid of him, then he’s screwed himself.”

“At that point, (Batman’s) real vulnerability was Robin. What’s obvious is that The Joker understood that. And all I’ll say is that – I think I’ve talked about this a little bit. Clearly, he blew him up. Or it looks like he burned/scorched him. I think beyond that, I really don’t want to say the actual circumstances because I feel like it’s a spoiler for maybe a thing that may never be spoiled. We should wait to see, don’t you think? A little bit

:panic: :panic: :panic:

That Netflix rumor is getting closer to becoming a reality!

:chase

He said his dream project remains JL 2 and 3.

Last edited:

When asked this weekend at the BvS screening how Joker killed Robin he said this:

“Our theory is that he’s the one who knows where the Kryptonite, what shards of Kryptonite exist. He has that information. And so he’s being carried… he has basically made a deal with Batman. Don’t kill me, and I’ll show you, I’ll get you a tool to fight Superman. And so (Batman’s) kind of stuck with him, in that way. If he kills him, or gets rid of him, then he’s screwed himself.”

“At that point, (Batman’s) real vulnerability was Robin. What’s obvious is that The Joker understood that. And all I’ll say is that – I think I’ve talked about this a little bit. Clearly, he blew him up. Or it looks like he burned/scorched him. I think beyond that, I really don’t want to say the actual circumstances because I feel like it’s a spoiler for maybe a thing that may never be spoiled. We should wait to see, don’t you think? A little bit

It's nice to want things.

Sounds awful . Greatest detective can’t find rocks . and he keeps baiting his fans with things that may never come. Dude loves being worshiped like a cult leader. I bet he never thought in a million years people would think he’s a genius and can do no wrong so he wants to keep this momentum for as long as possible so he’s gonna keep this weird hope alive that his little silly saga will be complete like these characters belong to him.

I hope Gunn releases nothing but solid content and the Snyder cult all of sudden switch sides and start saying it’s the best movie and Snyder’s films can’t compare. Happens all the time.

Sounds awful . Greatest detective can’t find rocks . and he keeps baiting his fans with things that may never come. Dude loves being worshiped like a cult leader. I bet he never thought in a million years people would think he’s a genius and can do no wrong so he wants to keep this momentum for as long as possible so he’s gonna keep this weird hope alive that his little silly saga will be complete like these characters belong to him.

I hope Gunn releases nothing but solid content and the Snyder cult all of sudden switch sides and start saying it’s the best movie and Snyder’s films can’t compare. Happens all the time.
Affleck and Fisher showed up for the Imax Q&A. :yess:

I bet he knows Spanish though and realizes a ticking bomb explodes with hot firey stuff. Oh and Police Officers use guns and revving an engine isn't the best tactic in a gunfight.

Let it go Wez, all of that Hate can’t be good for you. I feel like we need to hold up a doll and say “go ahead, show us where that bad man Snyder hurt you.” :lol

I bet he knows Spanish though and realizes a ticking bomb explodes with hot firey stuff. Oh and Police Officers use guns and revving an engine isn't the best tactic in a gunfight.
This a dig at the Batman ? Lol I’m not a huge Batman defender but I know damn well you’re not comparing mr why did you say that name to that movie 😂. But ok. Like affleck literally got played by a jittery 20 something yr old incel Lex .

Also ummmm

20 year veteran vs 2 year Batman

Last edited:
Back