The Flash - July 2022

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope Zod is not the vilain of the movie...some CGI looks really cheap, it's like Wb don't bont delieve in the movie. Micheal Keaton will carry the film on his shoulders, Supergirl look convincing

I hope Zod is not the vilain of the movie...some CGI looks really cheap, it's like Wb don't bont delieve in the movie. Micheal Keaton will carry the film on his shoulders, Supergirl look convincing
The other Flash is probably the real villain.

Did nobody see the McFarlane movie figures? Were shown and available for PO quite some time ago.

The Dark Flash.

7b859f56f25f41da985218bea0f71deexl.jpg

Cgi pretty bad.

Director at cinemacon said the movie took 4 years to get the cgi right lol

Batman famous lines of dialogue why?

WB just gave away the entire movie :slap

Still looks like fun.
I love that line in the original movie. It feels bloody stupid here. Forced in there just so audiences can recall it.

Leonardo Di Caprio Look GIF by Once Upon A Time In Hollywood

Half the line might have worked for me.

Looks interesting. CGI is bad but we will see. Keaton looks and feels great as Batman. No interest in DC movies until Superman but I am gonna watch it just for Keaton.

I love that line in the original movie. It feels bloody stupid here. Forced in there just so audiences can recall it.

Just like lines from the original Predator movie being used in other Predator movies over and over and over again, to capitalize on how cool they were in the 1st movie, because producers of other Predator movies couldn't come up with anything original.........:slap

Supposedly from the cinema con screening last night the line in the trailer is not how it’s used and that in the movie it makes sense.

We shall see.

Doubt it lol

Supposedly from the cinema con screening last night the line in the trailer is not how it’s used and that in the movie it makes sense.

We shall see.

Doubt it lol
Yeah and the reactions from the screening are through the roof. But then again they always are early on. We shall see, but seeing Keaton’s Batman again brings a big old smile to my face.

I thought it was already weak to trot Keaton out and make him say "I'm Batman" for the eight millionth time. Poor guy. That'll be on his tombstone.

But having him say "Let's get nuts" again....really?? That's so sad. Is he gonna repeat Joker's line about devils in moonlight, too?

say-the-line-bart.gif
Keaton is a CGI quip machine in this movie, not the Batman you old folks remember.

Well Keaton's pretty old so maybe he got confused and thought he was playing Bill Blazejowski from Night Shift again instead of Batman. I was waiting for him to shout "Love Brokers!" at the Barrys...

Back