The Flash - July 2022

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well he hadn't learned all of his powers at the point and even if he did an inevitable heart attack is still an inevitable heart attack. I don't know that he'd want to reverse time just so that he could watch his dad suffer and die again.

Why would he travel back to the point of his dad dying again? It’s time travel lol. He can go back and hangout with Pa anytime he wants before that event takes place.

I think Brightburn would happen if the government got hold of Clark when he was young.
Hmmm, considering Brightburn was more the fault of the parents and less goverment intervention, I disagree.

I see more a The Nail scenario playing out. A DC Elsewhere book from back in the day.

Why would he travel back to the point of his dad dying again? It’s time travel lol. He can go back and hangout with Pa anytime he wants before that event takes place.
Creating divergent time lines, and changing the future in a way he couldn't predict.

Well I guess I don't know how that would work then. It was very weird how he could "rewind" history so that all the destruction of the nuke was undone and yet Lois still remembered it all happening.

Creating divergent time lines, and changing the future in a way he couldn't predict.

He had no problem doing so multiple times in the Donner films. Besides, the rules of time travel were never established and clearly didn’t cause any repercussions when he did.That was my point, it was just very stupid/lazy writing in an otherwise brilliant film(s).

Again, I never took it as Pa Kent literally telling him to let the kids drown. Besides, he goes on to stress the importance of Clark and how his character will “change the world” in nearly every flashback scene.
Seeing how that played out on screen could easily be off putting for many. But in reality, saying what is right and doing what is right are two completely different things. Especially when your own kids are involved. It was odd to hear him say that "maybe", but not too many parents when put in that immediate situation would sacrifice their own child to save others. And he then later sacrifices himself to save/protect Clarks secret.

And there's also the greater good angle. Knowing the impact Clark will have on human kind in the future puts an even bigger spin on it. Save a bus of kids and expose him too soon at too young an age, or wait till he can do the most good and save maybe tens of thousands... Sacrifice the few to save the many. Never an easy choice for anyone, yet people have to make those choices and then live with the outcome..

I don’t see any reason why we can’t just have the best of both. Continue on with the new universe and have an “elseworlds” with the Snyderverse. They could even have the knightmare timeline be a hbo max series.

He had no problem doing so multiple times in the Donner films. Besides, the rules of time travel were never established and clearly didn’t cause any repercussions when he did.That was my point, it was just very stupid/lazy writing in an otherwise brilliant film(s).
Fair point

I completely agree the time travel stuff was stupid and lazy writing. Never sat right with me even as a kid when I watched it in the theatres.

Personally super hero movies already push the ends of be believability I don't want the complexities of time travel added in "just because".

Yeah there's multiple Flashes and Batmans in this movie so hopefully they'll have Fake Mouth Cavill Superman, Regular Mouth Cavill Superman, Headless Cameo Cavill Superman as well has Henry Cavill as Napoleon Solo dun dun DUNNNN. :panic:

Fixed it for you.

I really liked that film and wish they would of done a sequel.

View attachment 623084

Please don’t let Hot Toys, McFarlane and Mafex have the reference material for these suits. Please don’t let Hot Toys, McFarlane and Mafex have the reference material for these suits.

So how’s that sell synderverse to Netflix campaign going. Heard the boys are gonna go to war on the 14th cause they got nothing else better to do on Valentine’s Day. Rootin for ya.

I don’t see any reason why we can’t just have the best of both. Continue on with the new universe and have an “elseworlds” with the Snyderverse. They could even have the knightmare timeline be a hbo max series.

I wouldn't mind that either, but as is Warner Bros was already delaying stuff because they couldn't afford to distribute more than 3 or so movies in a year? Even if they did do a series or something else it'd likely be extremely low budget.

Back