The Flash - July 2022

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is Keaton a bad ass?

Don’t care about anything else.

He’s eccentric. His behavior is very bizarre initially. When he suits up for the first time he says the “Let’s Get Nuts” meme. Very similar to how Dafoe, Maguire, Molina were utilized in No Way Home. Every cool thing he did in the past films gets referenced, no meme is left unturned. He’ll be everyone’s favorite.

Spoiler Spoiler:

He has multiple “BvS / Arkham” brawl moments where he does a bunch of Batman-y **** and takes on multiple bad guys

Last edited:
He’s eccentric. His behavior is very bizarre initially. When he suits up for the first time he says the “Let’s Get Nuts” meme. Very similar to how Dafoe, Maguire, Molina were utilized in No Way Home. He’ll be everyone’s favorite.

Spoiler Spoiler:

He has multiple “BvS / Arkham” brawl moments where he does a bunch of Batman-y **** and takes on multiple bad guys
Sounds like they should just make this a Keaton Batman movie.

Or would that be nuts?

There’s going to be tons of merchandise of him and the Batmobile from the movie, new and old.

Lego, Hot Toys, McFarlane, etc.

He’s the main selling point in the merchandising and promotion gearing up for next year.
The tragic irony that my favorite hero as a kid was The Flash, and I always wanted a movie team up.

Flash%2B-%2BTV%2BGUIDE%2Bcover.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:
Yea at this point they should have made the Batman the new jumping off point for the universe. These guys are complete and total idiots.

They made a dc super pets movie and a teen titans go movie before some of there most iconic characters…

Imagine for a second if marvel were on there 800th Spider-Man reboot with a venom spin-off film that doesn’t connect….

Bad example

Ok so what if marvel made a 200th Spider-Man reboot and made an animated squirrel girl movie and captain America never got a sequel. Iron man is just being made and the avengers movie was a huge flop because there was no buildup towards it.

Reading about him on twitter just now is an absolute headwreck. I just can't do it.
iron-man-why-infinity-war.gif

Also, you referred to them as him. That's erasure a-dev. And that's a crime. What would your mass-produced pop culture heroes think of such an act? I'm not angry at you, I'm just disappointed...

10154813.gif

Spoiler Spoiler:

Hah, that wasn't even done consciously on my part.
Jokes aside, my solution in such cases is simple; I do not consider "them" at all...

Still, this flick is quite the ride. Why WB just doesn't give up and do a couple of self-contained projects is beyond me. A GL Trilogy set in space, some JonCon/Zatanna/Swamp Thing/Fate flicks, keep Batman as his own thing with Battinson, and so on. At this point the DCEU is cursed. Just let it die. It's reached "Gotham was built atop a Comanche cemetery" levels.

WB has a lot of PR battles ahead of them. Miller may be dead or in jail be the time this ever gets released. And they have the Amber Turd issue with Aquaman 2. They’re probably praying nothing ruins Black Adam at this point just so they can get something out without any controversy attached :lol

Honestly if I were them I’d just press the reset button. Hbo max the flash and just… idk man just try and figure out how to fix this crap. Dc films must be cursed or something

Back