The Flash - July 2022

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sheesh dc really did such a great job casting this guy as the most iconic speedster superhero. Idiots made a show first then decided to do a movie. Boggles my mind.

I mean, both of them are already in the DCEU and met Affleck’s Batman…
:slap

I think the joke went over your head...

I meant, going forward maybe they should get together and make a movie. As Hollywood now wants nothing to do with either of them.

:lol

:slap

I think the joke went over your head...

I meant, going forward maybe they should get together and make a movie. As Hollywood now wants nothing to do with either of them.

:lol
Oh, I got it. Just observing the irony they both shared in the Snyder-verse in-between their public assaults.

Justice League: After Earth. Coming soon.

If Warner were smart, they'd re-shoot the end of the movie. Barry returns from setting the DC universe right, only when Barry shows up, it's a different actor. Everything is put back the way it was except Barry. They can go from there

He did Star in that movie where he’s a literal psycho who masterbates infront of his mom and at the end not only kills his dad and sister but shoots up a school with a bow and arrow. Maybe that sorta affected him in a way.

Still blows my mind that as naturally charming and charismatic as Henry Cavill is, they opt to give him almost no classic Superman material, and of all the problems they have with their cast, he’s one of the ones they kick to the curb.

I haven’t seen an actor squandered so hard since Terence Stamp in The Phantom Menace.

Back