The Flash - July 2022

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still blows my mind that as naturally charming and charismatic as Henry Cavill is, they opt to give him almost no classic Superman material, and of all the problems they have with their cast, he’s one of the ones they kick to the curb.

I haven’t seen an actor squandered so hard since Terence Stamp in The Phantom Menace.
Umm it is industry known that WB hated his guts.

The only person WB hates more is Ray Fisher lol

Umm it is industry known that WB hated his guts.

The only person WB hates more is Ray Fisher lol
Given how the entire DCEU has been handled, I sometimes wonder if every decision they make is just to spite ME.

…Is it because I said Wally is the better Flash and Cyborg is better as a Teen Titan? Because I’m not apologizing, WALTER.

Cavill as Supes is THE only casting choice I really like in the DCEU... :dunno

I think he's a great Superman. Everyone else could be replaced with better choices more easily by far.

Very true snoopy. I don’t understand. WB has acess to arguably the greatest superhero of all time. The guy who pretty much paved the way for every superhero in existence and yet they treat him like utter trash and prompt Batman up.

i love Batman . Don’t care for Superman at all but without him we wouldn’t have any of our iconic heroes. I think there is ripe potential for a great Superman film but WB (like always) is so afraid of there characters and don’t want explore the elements that made them great and yes this rings true for even Batman . Making him super grounded and taking out the fantasy stuff.

Given how the entire DCEU has been handled, I sometimes wonder if every decision they make is just to spite ME.

…Is it because I said Wally is the better Flash and Cyborg is better as a Teen Titan? Because I’m not apologizing, WALTER.
Lol I feel like they want to just fail. Think about it.

marvel was pretty much below them at one point. They were on top. They had the most iconic characters.

the superhero movie boom happened in the early 00 and all they released was Batman and a boring Superman movie. Batman did great but marvel kept growing and making films from half there roster. Some hits and misses but they still kept churning stuff out.

Dc just stuck with … Batman . Ok fine.

mcu rolls in and they are blowing up but… they don’t have all there characters!

DC has a chance to come back and rival marvel. So they release man of steel. Cool. Then they release Batman v Superman. Uhhh ok.

then they did freaking Justice league after. Rushing into everything when they didn’t need to. They had all the time to do everything they had no faith in anything they put out. They put out Wonder Woman but the damage was done marvel already won. There characters were now behind and are now more iconic because they refused to take risk. They refused to have faith in there brand. **** studio.

i hope they lose the rights.

Very true snoopy. I don’t understand. WB has acess to arguably the greatest superhero of all time. The guy who pretty much paved the way for every superhero in existence and yet they treat him like utter trash and prompt Batman up.

i love Batman . Don’t care for Superman at all but without him we wouldn’t have any of our iconic heroes. I think there is ripe potential for a great Superman film but WB (like always) is so afraid of there characters and don’t want explore the elements that made them great and yes this rings true for even Batman . Making him super grounded and taking out the fantasy stuff.
WB is reactionary. They see what is a success and push that or mimic what others do that’s successful. The see what already works, but not what COULD work.

With a visionary outlook, they could see Batman’s success and try and bolster their 90-year history of iconic heroes to MATCH Batman’s success. To foster and grow a universe that, honestly, doesn’t even need Batman. The first live-action film Wonder Woman showed up in was a Batman film. The first live-action film Flash and Aquaman showed up meeting Batman. It’s a disservice to the strength of these characters.

Not that a shared universe with Batman can’t happen, but Marvel’s presale tickets for Doctor Strange: MoM just blew The Batman’s out of the water.

Like, that blows my mind. I love both DC and Marvel, but a decade ago I’d have laughed if you told me a Doctor Strange movie co-starring the Scarlet Witch, Wong, and America Chavez would likely outgrows a major Batman release (let alone a whole friggin’ JUSTICE LEAGUE movie).

In an alternate timeline, we’re here yakking it up about the Justice Society movie, the 3rd Teen Titans film, and why the trailer for Orion is taking so long, while bemoaning Marvel’s handling of Ezra Miller’s Spider-man and the disappointment of Ray Fisher’s Black Panther being blacklisted after the awful Iron Man v Captain America: Dawn of Avenging film.

But the execs and actors are all psycho's as well. I'd only take the opinions of the crew seriously.

WB is reactionary. They see what is a success and push that or mimic what others do that’s successful. The see what already works, but not what COULD work.

With a visionary outlook, they could see Batman’s success and try and bolster their 90-year history of iconic heroes to MATCH Batman’s success. To foster and grow a universe that, honestly, doesn’t even need Batman. The first live-action film Wonder Woman showed up in was a Batman film. The first live-action film Flash and Aquaman showed up meeting Batman. It’s a disservice to the strength of these characters.

Not that a shared universe with Batman can’t happen, but Marvel’s presale tickets for Doctor Strange: MoM just blew The Batman’s out of the water.

Like, that blows my mind. I love both DC and Marvel, but a decade ago I’d have laughed if you told me a Doctor Strange movie co-starring the Scarlet Witch, Wong, and America Chavez would likely outgrows a major Batman release (let alone a whole friggin’ JUSTICE LEAGUE movie).

In an alternate timeline, we’re here yakking it up about the Justice Society movie, the 3rd Teen Titans film, and why the trailer for Orion is taking so long, while bemoaning Marvel’s handling of Ezra Miller’s Spider-man and the disappointment of Ray Fisher’s Black Panther being blacklisted after the awful Iron Man v Captain America: Dawn of Avenging film.
Lol I like the alternate timeline angle . Dc are idiots plain and simple. They didn’t make a teen titans movie. What a joke.

iK9azQR.jpg

Back