The Batman (June 25, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Batman film directed by Matt Reeves...again

so is this another origin story? god I hope not... do we have any clues on what this is gonna be about and when its set?

Apparently it’s not final. It’s between him and the dude who plays beast in xmen

Oh gosh it had better not be Beast. At least Pattinson looks like he could pull off a young Bruce Wayne.

I have faith he’ll do good - he’s been doing a lot of indie stuff under the radar lately, and distancing himself from the Twilight spotlight - like Good Time.

Armie Hammer sadness aside, Pattinson at least could pass for a young Affleck... assuming it's still set in the same universe...

Now I'm just hoping for another comic-style costume.

Behold...
Battinson.jpg

Nothing against the guy. With Matt Reeves he might pull it off.
Would be more concerned about WB/DC giving them enough room to do so.

After how many Batman films now I highly doubt the character of Batman will ever have a cinematic moment like Cap’s in EG.

Not happening.

Ever.

“I’m Batman” ain’t going to cut it anymore after what we witnessed in EG that’s for certain.

What, are you going to say he can still face-off against a great Joker or kick some serious ass sorry but we got that already in TDK and BvS warehouse.

Now yes if comparing to EG Hulk then yes Batman still has a great future ahead of him lol

But unfortunately for Batman he ain’t touching Cap’s glorious moment anytime soon.

Last edited:

After how many Batman films now I highly doubt the character of Batman will ever have a cinematic moment like Cap’s in EG.

Not happening.

Ever.

“I’m Batman” ain’t going to cut it anymore after what we witnessed in EG that’s for certain.

What, are you going to say he can still face-off against a great Joker or kick some serious ass sorry but we got that already in TDK and BvS warehouse.

Now yes if comparing to EG Hulk then yes Batman still has a great future ahead of him lol

But unfortunately for Batman he ain’t touching Cap’s glorious moment anytime soon.

725a004dcdef919d3854838744247522.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After 9 Batman movies what can Batman on screen do in a single defining moment that will be as epic as Cap’s scene in EG, tell me what would it be?

Fight Joker?

Seen it.

Hand to hand fight?

Seen it.

Solve a crime and lets face it that Joker is behind anyways (lol)?

Seen it and ok umm yawn lol

Say i’m Batman?

Seen it, twice now.

Fight Superman?

Seen it.

Take on Riddler, Two Face, Penguin, Harley?

Seen it.

Wait wait how about this one form the JL!!!!

Yay that’s it we found his epic moment!

No wait...wait.....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

After 9 Batman movies what can Batman on screen do in a single defining moment that will be as epic as Cap’s scene in EG, tell me what would it be?

Fight Joker?

Seen it.

Hand to hand fight?

Seen it.

Solve a crime and lets face it that Joker is behind anyways (lol)?

Seen it and ok umm yawn lol

Say i’m Batman?

Seen it, twice now.

Fight Superman?

Seen it.

Take on Riddler, Two Face, Penguin, Harley?

Seen it.

Wait wait how about this one form the JL!!!!

Yay that’s it we found his epic moment!

No wait...wait.....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Maybe an MCU crossover event with him taking down Hulk? It's the in thing to do. :wink1:

Well that’s simply not what movie magic is made of ! All those things you just said hardly matter at all. They need good acting story telling action marketing. And btw I just saw Batman 89 in theaters. Packed , everybody clapped for “IM BATMAN”. Yeah pretty ****ing cool!!!!!!!!! Especially for an actor that nobody believed in.

With Pattinson it’s going to be another Batman movie about Bruce Wayne juggling regular life and as Batman. He’ll meet a girl fall in love she’ll find out who he is. There will be a secret villain behind it all. Yadda Yadda Yadda. I want Batman being Batman. So engrossed with fighting crime h has no time for women. But with pretty boy Pattinson on board it’s going to be the same scenario as before.

Hmm maybe you should watch some Matt reeves movies or recent Pattinson movies. High quality stuff

I need to see Pattinson in some of his latest stuff to get a real feel for his acting chops. But he has a better look to the role than Jake Gyllenhaal and Nichklas Hoult.

The movie needs to be heavy in detective mode, balancing Batman and advancing tech to solve the mystery. That would be a fun movie. Multiple villains, like multiple suspects in a mystery movie, would serve the story even better.

Something like a smaller scaled Hush or LOng Halloween would be incredible

Hmm maybe you should watch some Matt reeves movies or recent Pattinson movies. High quality stuff

I’m not saying the quality of the movie will suffer I’m saying the story will be the same as previous Batman movies.

Back