The Batman (June 25, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But everything we knew, or thought we knew, came to conclusion in TROS.

From 1977 to now, it was always on track for this showdown.

I can't wait for The Way of Water. Or WOW as it will be known by those... in-the-know. ;)

Yep, Exegol, the hidden Wayfinder room in the second Death Star, Palpatine's harem, the 100 foot mobility crane in case he ever needed a new half body, all finally revealed after being hinted at, teased, and foreshadowed for 40 years, lol.

d32

Yep, Exegol, the hidden Wayfinder room in the second Death Star, Palpatine's harem, the 100 foot mobility crane in case he ever needed a new half body, all finally revealed after being hinted at, teased, and foreshadowed for 40 years, lol.
I have fond memories from 1979 hearing about Jannah riding a horse.

eq290262vzl81.jpg

I found the gliding scene as the weirdest shot in the film. When I saw the film in the theaters, I just went with a regular screening. Didn't really care to look for imax, Dolby atmos, or whatever. I thought it was shot in imax ratio and the top got cut because I was seeing it in a normal theater ratio but I seems this is the way it is.

TROS is the only SW film to not get a comic adaptation from either Marvel or Dark Horse. It was announced then cancelled. (IDW did a manga-style one for their audience.)

Meanwhile, Marvel is doing an adaptation of Mando S1.

TROS is the only SW film to not get a comic adaptation from either Marvel or Dark Horse.

Because TROS was in itself a 'comic' adaption.

Disney continues to chip away at the House that Lucas built. Fortunately, he built a very big house. It will take decades for Disney to destroy it all.

And it will ultimately resurface in the metaverse. Probably as "Original Lucas" rather than as the Disney Mishmash of the teens and 20's.

I'm probably part of the problem. I don't like much of the new stuff and detest the constant referencing of the old stuff.

I'm in the same boat, so there's very little left for me. I desperately want something new but the creative team at Lucasfilm and Disney are just not that good.

Every now and then you get a Tank Trooper design... but then you get Gideon.

Rogue One remains the single Disney movie and the last, great SW movie as far as new designs -- just Krennic, K-2SO, Two-Tubes, Death Troopers and Tank Trooper alone... but there's so much more.

Back