The Batman (June 25, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So they are casting a new Joker for this trilogy does this mean this is not part of the DCEU? It's an elseworlds/dc black label story?

WB was never going to bring back leto joker the backlash was to high. His joker sucked so hard they canceled his planned movie. So I?m not surprised they got a new joker.

WB is cuckoo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WB just doesn?t know what it wants. I say it all the time. They just don?t know how to handle there characters. They?ll make two Batman movies from different universe?s before they touch another property they have.

They keep saying they are gonna retcon the dceu but then turn around and say ? durrrrr affleck May be back fingerz crossed teheeeeeee?

So stupid. Make up your mind

WB just doesn?t know what it wants. I say it all the time. They just don?t know how to handle there characters. They?ll make two Batman movies from different universe?s before they touch another property they have.

They keep saying they are gonna retcon the dceu but then turn around and say ? durrrrr affleck May be back fingerz crossed teheeeeeee?

So stupid. Make up your mind

Now that you put it that way they really are bat **** crazy lol

So they are casting a new Joker for this trilogy does this mean this is not part of the DCEU? It's an elseworlds/dc black label story?

Another one? WB isn't even waiting anymore, but I guess that's one way to get people interested in the new Batman film series.

NEW Joker is great news. Hopefully.

Ghetto Joker sucked.

We just got a new one a 8 months ago. :lol

At this point knowing WB what was the unthinkable before can be a green light now and i?ll gladly take more Batfleck so I won?t complain.

Watch Leto Joker get his own movie next lol

Even you United has to admit that WB is freaking all over the place and nothing is off the table anymore.

Money truly solves all problems I bet even death we just don?t see it happening lol

I have no idea which angle WB is playing at i am a bit lost. :rotfl

They are stupid. How about seeing how the snydert cut does before you promise affleck to come back. How about not green lighting a new Batman universe if you were just gonna cave and release the cut.

If they hadn?t rushed to try and get marvel money and properly develop these characters they wouldn?t be in this mess. Now they are pulling there hair out wondering why the cartoon universe is better than the movies

The issue with WB is they have not clearly identified what is what. Why not just have the DCEU and DC Elseworlds for the movie universe so we know where we are at. And actually release to the trades like Variety telling us where these movies are taking place.

I?d rather have that to. But apparently DC wants to bait the Snyder fans into thinking affleck will return. So why even make this film.

Another one? WB isn't even waiting anymore, but I guess that's one way to get people interested in the new Batman film series.

We just got a new one a 8 months ago. :lol

:lol:lol:lol

I have no idea which angle WB is playing at i am a bit lost. :rotfl

I?d rather have that to. But apparently DC wants to bait the Snyder fans into thinking affleck will return. So why even make this film.

Holy crap can you imagine if WB has another fallout with Snyder and the Snyder cut is cancelled :panic:

Honestly I would not put anything past WB and they are soley to blame for that mindset to even exist.

Man I think we would see rioting again if that happened lol

Well, they've already had Ezra Miller's Flash meet the other dude's Flash, so the multiverse thing is Go.
If the Snydercut does well, of course they'll try to make more stuff with Affleck, Leto and the rest of the gang on one side and Pattinson on the other. Who knows, that might even bring Phoenix's Joker onboard.
Once you've set up the multiverse, everything is possible. And that sounds just like something Snyder would love to oversee... :lol

Me, I'm looking froward to Pattinson's Batman. And I'm ecstatic to be getting Snyder's JL. And I would love to get the Ayercut to finally see what Leto really did with his take on the Joker.

Well, they've already had Ezra Miller's Flash meet the other dude's Flash, so the multiverse thing is Go.
If the Snydercut does well, of course they'll try to make more stuff with Affleck, Leto and the rest of the gang on one side and Pattinson on the other. Who knows, that might even bring Phoenix's Joker onboard.
Once you've set up the multiverse, everything is possible. And that sounds just like something Snyder would love to oversee... :lol

Me, I'm looking froward to Pattinson's Batman. And I'm ecstatic to be getting Snyder's JL. And I would love to get the Ayercut to finally see what Leto really did with his take on the Joker.

Well you do make a great point and to be fair to the DCEU and Warner Brothers everyone that is salivating for the multi-verse in the MCU can?t all of a sudden turn around and mock Warner Brothers for trying the same thing so if multiple Jokers need to exist then so be it.

Yeah that sounds good right sure sure WB knows what it wants lol

I'm not hating on Leto's Joker however I feel Batfleck deserves a different Joker to go up against (if this ever happens).

I understand.

I would very like to see Leto's Joker full show but i'm afraid because his (un)popularity even if he do good, people still will tear it apart no matter what. So hard to say what future project with Leto's Joker might have in these conditions.

Back