The Batman (June 25, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is Batwoman as crap as the trailers suggest? It looks dreadful...

Every bit as much yes you know like everything else with that CW label

E8D38D77-FFED-48B1-823A-25F777AFC07C.gif

She felt marginalized by the shows creators because she felt her legitimate concerns about them not making it clear enough to the audience that Batdyke was a rampaging lesbo weren't being taken seriously......:monkey3

That seriously sounds like why a Hollywood type would quit. I never watched the show, but based on the trailers, wow, did this look awful.

:lol :lol :lol

Its funny how the new Challenger looks like a modern update of the 68 Charger more than the actual modern Charger does lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So they are casting a new Joker for this trilogy does this mean this is not part of the DCEU? It's an elseworlds/dc black label story?

At this point knowing WB what was the unthinkable before can be a green light now and i?ll gladly take more Batfleck so I won?t complain.

Watch Leto Joker get his own movie next lol

Even you United has to admit that WB is freaking all over the place and nothing is off the table anymore.

Money truly solves all problems I bet even death we just don?t see it happening lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back