The Batman (June 25, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sure how anyone can be excited about what we've been shown so far. Suit and batmobile are complete garbage.

Clown Prince I'm so disappointed in you jinkazama couldn't have given you a better setup to post this gif, lol.

PlushIcyAlleycat-size_restricted.gif

I was in fact going to use a gif, but it was from They Live. :)

I like it. It's the best looking batmobile since 89.

I have to agree. Its got style. It may be more fitting for a Bad Guy in a Mad Max movie, but I'd love to have that car.

I really hated the heavy dune-buggy from Nolan's world. And the name was worse: The Tumbler. Sounds like its made to fail.

And the light-up Batmobiles from Schumacher-land were silly toys.

A heavily modified.... Challenger?... is the Batmobile?

:lol

With an exposed engine?

And no armor?

Is this a Fast and Furious movie?

I have to agree. Its got style. It may be more fitting for a Bad Guy in a Mad Max movie, but I'd love to have that car.

Funny, I thought of the interceptor when I saw the photo. That's probably why I like it. It's a good year one Batmobile, before he goes full Iron Man with the tech. So far the suit and car look even more "grounded" than Nolan's Batman Begins.

Funny, I thought of the interceptor when I saw the photo. That's probably why I like it. It's a good year one Batmobile, before he goes full Iron Man with the tech. So far the suit and car look even more "grounded" than Nolan's Batman Begins.

Nolan’s Batman made use of a multi billion military RND department.

Battinson went to ****’s Sporting Goods and a used car dealer.

Maybe this is a prequel movie about the guy Ledger killed on TV before he started packing on the pounds. The footage of him losing control of the bike and crashing like an idiot might be a real scene in the movie, lol.

Love this batmobile. Even though i have liked all the later model batmobiles i much prefer it to the military type vehicles they have been using lately.

Funny how no one is talking about his full costume reveal in those photos just zoom in lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The costume was there to be seen in Glasgow a couple of weeks back. Albeit without the cgi cape this has

True but that was derpy stunt man in a behind the scene set photo.

This is the actor in a full production design marketing with effects photo.

True but that was derpy stunt man in a behind the scene set photo.

This is the actor in a full production design marketing with effects photo.

Respectfully, It was more than a stunt suit, it was one of the production suits worn by a stunt man.
Hence the full costume and mo cap dots on the chin for the cgi.
Also all shots in Glasgow were in daylight & featured multiple long shots with other characters

Back