The Batman (June 25, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Batman film directed by Matt Reeves...again

Directors see this as the equivalent of being asked to clean up someone else's puke that got all over the carpet. Someone will eventually do it, but not because they want to.

theres always a man for the messy jobs

brett-ratner.jpg

I'll never get a piece of prime Denise Richards and cuck Emilio Estevez's degenerate bro in the process. It's just not fair.

BRB going to go watch the World is not Enough and Wild Things.

I thought WT used all body doubles.

theres always a man for the messy jobs

brett-ratner.jpg

The fixer.

"The Mediocre." WB totally deserves that guy, so I'm all for it. Would probably be a step up from Snyder and Ayers.

I am going to take a guess that the are planing on adapting some variation of under the red hood or some combination of that and the court of owls.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

I am going to take a guess that the are planing on adapting some variation of under the red hood or some combination of that and the court of owls.

Great Episode 9 title.

I'd wet my pants if you got a Court of Owls flick.
Yeah it was a sweet story it will probably more then likely include talon as well as he is their "batman"..

I wonder if they will do hush I would rather they switch the order around have Jason be the first Robin and have him go the dark side and grayson become his new ward his chance to redeem him self and have the story play out as Jason being what would batman be like if he ever crossed the line.

Funny enough, I just ran across a list I made probably in 1989. When I fantasized about Joes I lusted after but couldn't have, which was fueled by cardbacks and episodes of the cartoon that I had on vhs . I hated having to settle for Tiger force repaints [emoji38]

ef41882314704ce61824c90fbc40a2d2.jpg

Yea I loved that too. Sideshow was filling that void on their boxes and then they cut us short .

Yeah it was a sweet story it will probably more then likely include talon as well as he is their "batman"..

I wonder if they will do hush I would rather they switch the order around have Jason be the first Robin and have him go the dark side and grayson become his new ward his chance to redeem him self and have the story play out as Jason being what would batman be like if he ever crossed the line.

rumor is the next arkham game will be close to the Owls storyline.

Shame on you guys! See what you guys did to Ben? All your BVS/SS bashing led him to this! :drink

landscape-1462369787-david-tennant-rain.gif

In a way... it is kinda true. He already had alcohol problems, BvS tanked, Live By Nights tanked as well... Twas a rough year...

Shame on you guys! See what you guys did to Ben? All your BVS/SS bashing led him to this! :drink

The internet just saved his life. Bvs made him hit rock bottom.

Now he can see the light and rise like the phoenix.

Well, now the plot has thickened a bit. According to Slashfilm:

We can now report that there is more going behind-the-scenes as well. According to sources close to the production, the screenplay for The Batman is being rewritten from the ground up, so it’s entirely possible that everything we’ve heard about the film’s story will no longer be in play.

Well, now the plot has thickened a bit. According to Slashfilm:

We can now report that there is more going behind-the-scenes as well. According to sources close to the production, the screenplay for The Batman is being rewritten from the ground up, so it’s entirely possible that everything we’ve heard about the film’s story will no longer be in play.

Totally in line with what we've previously seen from WB's wonderful management efforts. Time to jump off the DC cinematic train for anyone who is able to.

Back