Tennis

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Novak through to the final in straight sets! Cant work out if Novak is just so much better then everyone else or that everyone else is pretty average? :dunno

Alcaraz looking good against Medvedev. Alcaraz is definitely a Grand Slam winner in the making, He just has to wait for Novak to retire first :lol

Last edited:
Novak through to the final in straight sets! Cant work out if Novak is just so much better then everyone else or that everyone else is pretty average? :dunno

Alcaraz looking good against Medvedev. Alcaraz is definitely a Grand Slam winner in the making, He just has to wait for Novak to retire first :lol
I think Djokovic is on another level. Sinner didn't play very well though. Alcaraz will give him a better test, he's on fire!

Should make for a great final.

Yeah I think Djokovic is on another level, he’s just that good IMO. Agree, Alcaraz definitely has the potential for a multi-slam career.

Felt sorry for Jabeur, it looked like nerves got the better of her.

Hats off to Vondrousova though. And for being the first unseeded player to win.

Wish i had stuck that tenner on her before the tournament started:giggle:
Wow yeah you would of cashed in, I was going to put a few £$ on Novak before the tournament but the odds were so short it was not worth my while. He is a big favourite tomorrow, it is even harder for the other players now that Novak is focused on the Slams these days.
It will either be a straight sets win or Novak in 4.

Well done Vondroušová for winning the Ladies’ title, and as an unseeded player, incredible! What a great run! Good for Jabeur on making the final, and she did look a bit nervous but understandable given she was partaking in the biggest stage of tennis.

Co2muJZ.jpg

iFlaz2v.jpg

I see a win for the Spaniard - he's already come out the winner of a tie break which doesn't happen often,great match so far

Well done Vondroušová for winning the Ladies’ title, and as an unseeded player, incredible! What a great run! Good for Jabeur on making the final, and she did look a bit nervous but understandable given she was partaking in the biggest stage of tennis.
She might have been able to get over that if there was more time. Best of 3 sets just isn't enough. To be honest I think it's unfair.

Amazing match, Alcaraz was superb after such a poor start, That one game that lasted 26 minutes was amazing in itself! Maybe this is the end of an Era, Roger obviously retired, Nadal maybe very close to retirement and maybe those 36 year old legs of Novak was just the difference in the end. Alcaraz still looked like he could play another 5 setter.

Back