Tennis

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hubert is a big server but I can't see him coming back from 2-0 down. Hopefully he wins one set to make it a bit of a match

Well that's my girl Kvitova out :cry:

Yup, it's always a bummer to watch your favorite players go out..

Whoa! Eubanks upset Tsitsipas in a five setter!!

Men's and Woman's quarters all set up as we go into the fortnight!

Last edited:
Men’s & Women’s semis set up!

Jabeur ousts last year’s champ Rybakina!

Great Wimbledon run for Eubanks - made the quarterfinals of a grand slam (at Wimby no less) and pushed Medvedev to five sets, no easy feats.

Alcaraz looking in good form, excited for his semifinal match against Medvedev!

Men’s & Women’s semis set up!

Jabeur ousts last year’s champ Rybakina!

Great Wimbledon run for Eubanks - made the quarterfinals of a grand slam (at Wimby no less) and pushed Medvedev to five sets, no easy feats.

Alcaraz looking in good form, excited for his semifinal match against Medvedev!
I think maybe Medvedev - Novak final in the men's, with Novak winning in 4 sets. The woman's is harder to call, Maybe Jabeur but as I say, very hard to call.

I think maybe Medvedev - Novak final in the men's, with Novak winning in 4 sets. The woman's is harder to call, Maybe Jabeur but as I say, very hard to call.

I'm sort of hoping for another Djokovic - Alcaraz final, but wouldn't be surprised if Med goes to another final too.

I actually was a bit surprised to see Sabalenka out, but Jabeur pulled through. But yeah tough call on the women's final.

Incredible how Vondrudova is the first unseeded Ladies‘ singles finalist in the Open Era! (Counting the past era, since Billie Jean King in 1963!)

Does anyone wear glasses on the court in Tennis anymore?

I think Tipsarevic wore them, but he’s retired now ;)

edit - Istomin and Hyeon Chung do too

Also I was wondering why you haven’t chimed in more, I assumed you were actually attending Wimbledon and had no time to post :lol

:lol No. And in fact I don't actually watch very much in any case. But if there's any sport I bother to take any level of interest in at all it's Tennis. Or International Soccer tournaments.

Tennis is a nerve-wracking game if you're actively supporting someone, and because of my tendency to support the underdog it can be quite shattering. Underdogs usually do lose :lol

Back